Rose gold has been having a major moment over the past year. We’ve rocked the feminine hue on our accessories and snapped endless selfies wearing rose gold beauty products, and now there’s a sweet new spin on the Instagram-loved hair color: chocolate rose-gold tresses. Adding a deeper shade creates an edgy vibe that works with a ton of different styles, making this fresh combo super versatile for everyone. Check out nine of the best chocolate rose-gold hair hues we spotted on Insta and ping your colorist stat!
1. Tiny Highlights: Here, teeny-tiny, carefully applied highlights contrast beautifully against a rich chocolate hair color, making them the focus of the look.
2. Random Rosy Strands: Turn to the balayage hair painting technique to keep your locks looking naturally sun-kissed.
3. Two-Toned Curls: Add dimension to your ‘do by starting your rose gold color about halfway down. Keeping things darker on the top and lighter on the bottom allows the hues to grow out beautifully, making for a low-maintenance style.
4. Smokey Rose: Strands of deep, smokey brown peek through a sweet rose color, adding tons of dimension.
5. Natural Roots: Put your dope dye job front and center with a trendy topknot. Not only will your hair be out of your face, but your gritty dark roots will work in your favor juxtaposed with the light rose shade.
6. Really Rosy: Let this fun color really shine with an ombre effect that’s boldest at the ends of your hair. The borderline red color is so unique, it’ll turn all the heads.
7. Light and Lovely: This light pink color complements a medium skin tone, and the loose waves really tie it all together. As her hair grows out, the color fades naturally into her chocolate brown roots.
8. Half and Half: This glossy color fades from a natural brown into a rosy shade that looks stunning with bouncy waves that aren’t too perfectly coiled.
9. Short Balayage: An A-line haircut paired with piecey, rose gold strands makes for a look that would stand out at work just as well as date night.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.