15 Ways to Rock Rose Gold Beauty Products Everyday
If you haven’t noticed, we’re a little, err a lot, in love with rose gold. This warm metallic brings a romantic and oh-so glam touch to everything from jewelry to rose gold hair styles. Now Insta beauties are showing us why it’s also a major player when it comes to makeup and nail trends! Ready to get in on the rose gold beauty trend? Keep scrolling for 15 fierce and totally wearable ways to rock this look every day!
1. Illumination: Topping our list of magical metallics is this otherworldly rose gold highlighter. We’re getting major unicorn vibes.
2. All That Glitters: For all of you glitter-obsessed glamazons out there, this one’s for you. Get the look by layering Kyle Cosmetics Exposed Lip Kit ($29) and Eunique Beauty Pressed Glitter in Arabian Night ($6).
3. Unexpected Hues: A neutral smokey eye is a staple that every glamour girl has in her arsenal. One way to take it up a notch? Add a surprising color. A pop of teal is totally unexpected, yet somehow complements the warmer hues and brings out the beautiful green of her eyes.
4. Matte + Metallic: We’re calling it — rose gold is 2017’s new neutral. Now do you believe us? Metallic and matte shades are adorned with Aztec-inspired art for a look that is all kinds of everything.
5. Glitter Liner: A rose gold smokey eye is like an elevated version of the popular pink eye that we were swooning over last year. Using rose gold glitter to do winged liner? Genius!
6. Atomic Liquid Lip: At first we thought this was a matte lipstick with a shimmer powder on top. But that’s not the case — this lovely lip is courtesy of a single product, Lipland Metallic Liquid Lipstick in Atomic ($19). You heard it here first: It’s time to stock up!
7. Glowing Goddess: We love the look of a shimmery rose gold eye paired with a moody plum lip. A gorgeously glowy highlighter is the perfect finishing touch.
8. Stars: This superbly celestial look is everything! Want to DIY? Pick up the Huda Beauty Eyeshadow Palette – Rose Gold Edition ($65), Make Up Forever Diamond Powder in Baby Pink ($25) and some metallic pink stars to finish.
9. Snow Queen Vibes: Is this look for every day? Prob not. But for those days (or nights) when you want to make a major impact, nothing beats a sparkly eyeshadow and luscious lips. This fierce AF rose gold choker takes it to another level.
10. Blush Metallic Nails: Like every other nail addict on the planet, we can’t get enough of the Huda Beauty x Formula X collab. This shimmering shade is so pretty on its own that — we can’t believe we’re about to say this — nail art is not required.
11. Glitter Crease: We can’t get enough of these glam peepers. To recreate this warm rosy look, sweep shimmery petal pink on your lids, orange and raspberry on your crease and use OCC Glitter in Beige ($15) to line your crease.
12. Shimmery Lips: This slightly warmer hue is ultra-flattering, especially if you’re feeling that dreaded winter pallor. A subtle hint of shimmer slays day or night.
13. Rose + Lavender: Purple hair, don’t care. Think outside the box (or inside if you love a DIY box dye job). The combo of glistening champagne shadow, shimmering rosy lips and look-at-me locks is flawless.
14. Confetti: NYE may be over but we’re still in the mood to celebrate. Looking for a nude nail upgrade? Why not continue the festivities with rose gold ribbons and gold confetti. This mani is a fab accompaniment to a glass of bubbly.
15. Rose Gold All Over: And on Wednesdays, we wear pink, err rose gold erry-thang and rock next-level natural hair. This look is so good, why wait ’til Wednesday?
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.