Take a cue from LC (who knows a thing or two about throwing the ultimate Pin-worthy wedding) and throw in a few treats to make your guests feel like royalty. From customized candy to hot chocolate kits, we’ve got 15 chocolate favors that you can buy or DIY.
3. Ferrero Rocher Escort Card ($1 each): Kick off your reception with a yummy chocolate treat. These edible escort cards will whet their appetites for dinner. (Having dessert first never hurt anyone.)
4. Customizable Chocolate Bar Printable: Are you and your SO a pair of chocoholics? Give your guests a sweet sendoff with an entire bar of your fave chocolate, personalized with these custom wrappers. (via A Practical Wedding)
5. Chocolate Peppermint Hot Chocolate on a Stick, Service for 5 ($25): These portable hot chocolate starters are perfect for stuffing in welcome baskets or putting out at coffee service.
7. Liddabit Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Boxed Caramels ($8): The guests at your rehearsal dinner are sure to have sweet dreams when they leave with a box of these delectable delights. Yum, yum and YUM.
8. Chocolate Coins With Personalized Pictures: Add a vintage touch to your sweets. Print photos of you and your partner on adhesive paper and stick them on gold half-dollar chocolate coins to adorn the tables as after-dinner treats or amp up your dessert table. Designer Darcy Miller used a six pound bag ($53) from Groovy Candies. (via Martha Stewart)
9. Instant Mocha Mix Test Tubes: We love the idea of packaging a serving of hot chocolate in a test tube. Chocolate sprinkles and mini marshmallows with a cork top? We’re sold. (via Something Turquoise)
10. Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery Dark Chocolate Sauce ($15): Sundae Sundays will never be the same.
11. Chuao Chocolatier Firecracker Bar, Set of 3 ($15): These chocolate bars have a delightful pop when eaten. Seriously, who would turn down a bar of gourmet chocolate? (If they do, more for us.)
13. Offer Flavored Chocolates: We welcome all types and flavors of chocolate, but some guests may favor a fruity treat or may need to avoid nuts due to allergies. Label your flavored concoctions and let guests choose. (via The Knot)
14. Raspberry and White Chocolate Cake Pops: These handheld treats are perfect for guests just getting off the dance floor. Make enough of these picture perfect pops to deck out your dessert table. (via The Toasted Sprinkle)
Which of these chocolate wedding favors would you love to savor? Leave us a comment.