One of the best parts of the season is sending and receiving greeting cards. Whether you’re going with a family photo, DIYing a handwritten party invitations or still trying to settle on which sassy holiday card to send your bestie, Christmas cards are a definite highlight. Show your friends and family that you appreciate the extra effort it took to not just shoot off an e-card by setting up a cool place in the house to show them all off.
2. Paint Stirrer Mobile : Take those cards to the third dimension with this DIY mobile idea. Plus it’s made out of paint stirrer sticks, so it’s practically free. Although not free of judgmental looks from the guys at the hardware store. (via Julep )
3. DIY Cork Board and Ornament Pushpins : If you use thin cork, you can roll this baby up and reuse it every year. It might be hard to say goodbye to those adorable push pins though. (via A Bubbly Life )
4. Clothespin Wreath : Who knew clothespins could be so cute and brilliant when it comes to holiday decor? Paint them green and clip them onto a wire circle for a handy way to display your cards without putting holes through anyone’s faces. (via Gwenny Penny )
5. Wreath Decor : By now you probably have some greenery draped around the door or mantel. And greenery just so happens to be made up of lots of tiny little branches that are just perfect for clipping cards to. (via Nine & Sixteen Home )
7. Geometric Painted Card Display : Keep things simple by putting mini nails into a piece of wood and using binder clips to hang up the cards. After you paint the board with a rad geo pattern, obviously. (via Dream Green DIY )
9. DIY Wood Pallet Display : Whip up some rustic vibes and nail together pieces of pallet board into a tree shape. Glue clothespins onto the wood for holding photos and other bits of decor. (via Southern Revivals )
11. String Wall Tree : If you’re expecting lots of cards this year, you’re going to need something big. Make an entire wall a card display by zig-zagging string in a tree-like pattern and add ornaments along with the cards. (via Design Improvised )
12. Salon Wall Display : A handful of pretty cards is the perfect excuse to DIY a new gallery wall. Mix them in with existing art and add garlands and a “tree” topper to finish off the look. (via Brit + Co )
How do you display all your holiday cards? Tweet us about it @britandco !