16 Sassy Christmas Cards to Send to Your Frenemy
Brace yourself: Holiday card season is upon us. Whether you’re a strictly DIY holiday card giving pro or you’re embracing the convenience of online e-cards, getting the right card for everyone on your list can be a challenge. This year, instead of crossing your frenemies off your card-giving list, we’ve got a better idea. These 16 hilarious, occasionally passive aggressive holiday cards are sure to send the right message (while still maintaining your holiday hostess-with-the-mostest status).
1. Elf Christmas Card ($3): The best way to spread Christmas cheer is to make sure everyone knows how much better you are at Christmas than your frenemy. Happy holidays!
2. Gingerbread Cookie “Bite Me” Sassy Christmas Card ($3): The gingerbread holiday card could be interpreted as a pun-derful gift or an act of war, depending on how your relationship is going at the moment.
3. Ralphie Christmas Card ($5): This A Christmas Story classic is perfect for the holiday downer in your life. Make sure to write your own Christmas stories (or nightmares) inside!
4. Warm Follows Function Notecard Set ($15): For the person that starts Christmasing on November 1 — with full light display, candy cane beverages and Santa hats at the ready — this card is a match made in the North Pole.
5. Seas and Peas Merry Kanye Holiday Card ($5): You know that friend-adjacent you follow on Facebook that posts a minimum of three status updates a day? This card is for them.
6. Whale in a Manger Christmas Card ($4): Send this to your caroling BFF who giggled through cheesy Christmas lyrics with you, or use it as your “bah humbug” holiday card.
7. Melt Down Snowman Holiday Card ($5): For the consistently overwhelmed Christmaser, this letterpress-printed, folded Christmas card made from recycled paper is just the thing they don’t need.
8. HellaFresh Designs Martini Holiday Card ($5): Tackle your weekend party plans and your holiday card giving in one fell swoop.
9. Nothin Butt an Akita Xmas Greeting Cards ($17): This one’s for the person who cannot, no matter how many times you coax the conversation elsewhere, stop taking about their cats. Each set includes 10 cards and envelopes and is available in your choice of matte or glossy finish.
10. Holiday Autocorrect Card ($5): For the person on your list who sends you more “damn autocorrect” texts than actual messages, this holiday card is a must. The card series was inspired by the creator of @madeupstats Twitter feed.
11. White (WINE) Christmas Greeting Cards ($4): This greeting card is for the person who only goes to Christmas parties for the open bar. For an added prank, pack the inside with white snow-like glitter.
12. Funny Christmas Card ($5): Channel your inner Regina George with this festive card-turned-passive-aggressive burn, ho.
13. Warm Winter Card ($5): For that distant relative who will not stop complaining on Facebook about the cold, wet and freezing weather, this holiday card will definitely get them where it hurts. Side note: You don’t have to live in California for this to work.
14. December 25th Card ($5): Anyone whose holiday hosting cooking skills involve talking to the pizza guy deserves this one. Add a few packs of soy sauce inside to really get the message across.
15. Wrapped Gift Nailed It ($4): The frenemy who brings a re-gifted pack of chocolates wrapped in newspaper to the white elephant gift exchange deserves this card.
16. Tis the Season (for Alcohol) Card ($18): For the person who thought “drinking around the Christmas tree” was a thing, this seasonal card is a must-give.
Which holiday card are you sending to your frenemy this December? Let us know in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.