20 Hanging Mobiles that Aren’t Just for Nurseries
It’s time to go mobile… not that kind of mobile! In some cases, this might be a mobile for a baby’s room. In other cases, it’s simply a piece of wall art that is too dimensional for the wall. In all cases, these objects are quirky, move ever-so-charmingly, and will add a pep of shape and color to any room.
3. Pegasus Star Hanging Mobile ($68): These gorgeous stars would amp up any corner in your home, but we love the idea of putting them up in a powder room.
4. Tour d’Europe ($85): Make sure your baby is always brushing up on his or her iconic architecture knowledge.
5. Brass Air Plant Mobile ($25): The air plant is having a moment, and we’re totally on board. These plants are insanely easy to care for, and look awesome in this set of hanging “planters.”
6. Metal Orbital Mobile ($299): This is another one that looks as at home in a nursery as in a modern studio apartment.
7. Swallow Mobile ($32): When in doubt, you can always put a you-know-what on it. We love the angular design of this set of swallows.
8. Teardrop Seagull Mobile ($59): Speaking of the bird being the word, can you spot the kooky little seagull behind all those colorful drops? We’ll go ahead and call him Scuttle.
9. Wool Felt Night Sky Mobile ($39): We love these cushy felt shapes, perfect for any kid to play with once they start to try standing up in their crib.
10. Nautley Mobile ($268): We’ll go ahead and tell you that this probably isn’t the move for above your wee one’s crib – it would be more at home in a sunroom or bright kitchen.
11. Twigeli Mobile ($90): Created with found twigs, paint, and hemp twine, this natural mobile is a fun option for a more bohemian Anthropologie-inspired vibe.
12. Geometric Paper Trio ($39): This fresh kit comes with three many-sided little orbs. We dig the color palette.
13. Rainbow Ribbon Mobile ($5): This could easily be made at home with string, ribbon, and an embroidery hoop, but $5 is pretty darn reasonable for adding a nice pillar of color to any room.
14. Themis Prism Mobile ($40): More geodes? Yes please. We love the idea of filling an entire ceiling with a whole bunch of these objects.
15. Himmeli No. 6 Geometric Mobile ($67): These beautiful mobiles are probably little too grown up for the nursery – we love how they almost look like line drawings just hanging from your ceiling.
16. Rain Baby Mobile ($48): And onto the rain portion of today’s roundup. This quirky number is lovely for a toddler’s room.
17. Raindrops Mobile ($165): For a more naturalist approach, these drops hang from twigs in a decidedly desert-inspired way.
18. Acrylic Glass Wildlife ($68): Create a bit of wilderness in your space with these acrylic animals.
19. Hanging Feather Mobile ($55): There’s something ritualistic about this strange feather mobile, don’t you think?
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.