14 Christmas Cocktail Recipes to Get You Through the Holiday Season
It’s just not a proper holiday party without a few festive cocktails thrown into the mix. Whether you’re a connoisseur of aged scotch or have just graduated from jello shots, there is a holiday cocktail here for everyone in your wonderfully dysfunctional family. Secure that Uber driver and break out your best bar wear — these 14 Christmas cocktails will send everyone home impressed and wanting more.
2. Persimmon Margaritas With Cinnamon Simple Syrup: Persimmon season is never long enough. Stock up while you can so you can make as many of these persimmon margs as humanly possible. (via Boulder Lovavore)
3. Mocha Mudslide Hot Chocolate: Seriously, we cannot think of anything better than curling up with this hot chocolate and bae on a cold winter’s night. Be sure to pair with popcorn and your fave holiday flick. (via Lemons For Lulu)
5. Pomegranate Lemon Drop Martini: Your girls at the white elephant gift exchange are calling out for this tart seasonal martini. Plus, pomegranate and lemon are good for you… right? (via Healthy Seasonal Recipes)
6. Smoked Orange + Maple Old Fashioned: Nothing is sexier than a woman with a cocktail shaker. When your S.O. catches you shaking this up for them, you won’t be needing any mistletoe. (via The Homemade Haus)
8. Peppermint Chocolate Martini: It’s just not Christmas until the chocolate-peppermint combo starts popping up everywhere. This luxe martini is going to become a new Christmas staple for sure. (via Growning Up Gabel)
11. Spiced Pineapple Rum Hot Toddy: This naturally sweetened hot toddy also contains creamy coconut milk, making it the perfect rich cocktail for even your most health-conscious of guests. (via Cotter Crunch)
12. Cranberry Shrub Cocktail: Shrubs are having a bit of a moment. These unique cocktails are made with vinegar, which pairs wonderfully with tart cranberry. (via The Framed Table)
How delish are these festive cocktails? Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday recipes.