The Funniest Celebrity Tweets from Tonight’s GOP Debate
The race for the Presidency is here with one debate under the Republicans’ belts and one more happening right now. Talks about our country’s biggest issues have risen and the candidates are not messing around. With Donald Trump still in the lead for the Republicans, he has already been the center of ALL the attention with no signs of slowing down. If you’re not able to watch the debate tonight, we are here to comfort you while you are away with some of the top tweets from influencers and celebs. Whether you are watching the debate to catch up with the political race or (let’s be real) you and your friends are making a drinking game out of it, let’s see what the Twitterverse had to say. Cheers!
"Thank you, Governor" is the new "Bye, Felicia." #GOPDebate
— Ellie Hall (@ellievhall) September 16, 2015
1. Ellie Hall: This BuzzFeed News Reporter knows what’s up when it comes to this debate. #howlongistoolong
— Katie Couric (@katiecouric) September 16, 2015
2. Katie Couric: Katie has the right idea when it comes to watching the debate. Pizza is always a good date. Always.
How hot is it in there?!? Can they pump some air conditioning in there – we got another 2 hours! #GOPDebate
— Meghan McCain (@MeghanMcCain) September 17, 2015
3. Meghan McCain: It’s getting hot in herre, Meghan. We know this is no joke, but, seriously, does CNN not have A/C?!
4. Kevin McHale: We probably believe Hilary Clinton will be agreeing with you sir. Just second round is just as crazy.
— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) September 16, 2015
5. BuzzFeed: So does this mean the first round is on him? We will drink to that!
I'm still on season 1 of #GOPDebate so please don't tweet any spoilers
— Kaleb Nation (@KalebNation) September 17, 2015
6. Kaleb Nation: This season is just as intense as the last season of The Walking Dead. Well, maybe sans zombies more teddy bears.
— Jesse Ventura (@GovJVentura) September 16, 2015
7. Jesse Ventura: This is the truth. The struggle is real. But we will keep on drinking. It’s for politics, of course.
this debate is like an SNL sketch that didn't make it past the Tuesday pitch meeting #CNNDebate
— Matt Oswalt (@puddinstrip) September 17, 2015
8. Matt Oswalt: Maybe we need to bring in Jimmy and Justin.
— The Onion (@TheOnion) September 17, 2015
9. The Onion: The Onion knows how to joke. But in all seriousness, who runs the world? GIRLS!
— olivia wilde (@oliviawilde) September 17, 2015
10. Olivia Wilde: When the candidates won’t stop arguing with each other, you have to bring the big guns in. Olivia Wilde knows how to play with these kids, obviously.
(Photos via Sandy Huffaker/Getty)
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.