We love us a good cup of joe around these parts, especially in the seriously busy buzz (pun intended) of holiday season. As we continue to round up all sorts of goodies in the name of gift guides, we turn our attention to coffee, one of our many true loves. We teamed up with the folks at Keurig® to serve up 10 quirky gifts, perfect for coffee lovers.
1. Keurig® K10 MINI Brewing System ($100): Naturally, our first item on this list comes from Keurig®! The MINI Plus brewing system delivers the perfect cup of coffee, tea, or hot cocoa in under two minutes. Seriously. All you have to do is push a button! And it can even brew up an iced coffee or tea. How awesome is that?
2. Canon Camera Lens Mugs ($24-30): Next, an age old favorite here on Brit + Co. Coffee mugs made to look just like fancy Canon camera lenses. This also makes a great gift for shutterbugs!
3. Cool Beans Ice Cube Tray ($7): Love a cup of iced coffee but hate the watered down effect? Make your own coffee bean-shaped coffee ice cubes and keep ’em at the ready in your freezer.
4. Cuppow ($8): Kapow! It’s Cuppow! This clever gadget turns any mason jar into a sippy cup.
5. The Coffee Tea Towel ($14): Straight from the product description: Whether you take your coffee black, like 35% of drinkers, or with a side of donuts to dunk, a little well-percolated knowledge can go a long way. Related: It’s time for the Percolator.
6. Personalized Stoneware Mug Set ($30): We love this set of stoneware mugs! They’d make a perfect wedding gift if you’ve already got Christmas gifts covered.
7. Mechanical Russian Coffee Grinder ($46): For the antique enthusiast, snag this 1960s vintage coffee grinder in lavender, made when Russia was still the USSR.
8. Set of 4 Mr. Fox Coffee Cups ($76): Oh, hello there Mister Fox! This mug set is a totally conversation-worthy piece of dishware.
9. Fig + Yarrow Cardamom and Coffee Body Scrub ($44): Love coffee so much you want to smell like it? Scrub a dub dub with this fancy cardamom and coffee body scrub.
10. “Like” Coffee Mug ($10): And finally, nerd alert! :)
Are you a coffee addict? Or prefer a cup of tea? Talk to us in the comments below.
This post is a collaboration with Keurig®.