Go Bold With These 20 Colorful Coffee Tables
Settling right in the middle of your living room, the coffee table is a major focal point and one we should have more fun with. It’s not a big piece of furniture, but it can make a huge statement, especially if it’s quirky or colorful. Here are 20 beautiful tables that will rock your living room and have you coming up with fun, creative ways to style your new coffee table!
1. Cotton Candy Pink ($359): Get the party started with this fabulous pink table.
2. Neon Pink ($179): This modern cube table is a blast of high gloss neon and we love it!
3. Bell Coffee Table ($2000): This handmade table is a gorgeous combination of colored glass and bronze metallics.
4. Color Glass Table ($2495): Looking like a painter’s palette, this table will be even more amazing when it catches the sunlight.
5. Green Wicker ($99): This neon table would look fabulous inside or outside on the patio!
6. Acute Coffee Table ($2150): A thick piece of polished walnut sits on top of an eye- catching geometric wire base.
7. Panier Table ($380): This eclectic table is made out of colorful transparent material for a sense of playfulness.
8. Color Blocked Table ($565): You know how much we love a good color blocking and this table comes in multiple awesome color combos.
9. Turnstool Table ($498): A little bit rustic and a little bit glam, this table would fit into a lot of different decor styles.
10. Invisible Teal Table ($1100): Transparent and modern, this trendy table states its presence through angular, essential lines.
11. Clover Table ($189): Layer things up with this retro, round table of many dimensions.
12. Echo Table ($3500): Colored glass is layered in a design that is reminiscent of a quilt pattern.
13. Waldorf Coffee Table ($499): This gold accented table is fancy without being too fancy and adds sculptural detail to your living room.
14. Origami Coffee Table ($399): This geometric table looks like a giant faceted gemstone.
15. Magical Thinking Table ($189): This intricately carved table looks like something you might have found during your travels abroad.
16. Diamond Coffee Table ($229): Minimalist-inspired coffee table in an eye-catching diamond design.
17. Preston Coffee Table ($175): Inspired by Swedish designs, this white wood table is sleek and curvy.
18. Plank Coffee Table ($1149): Get industrial with this solid wood sculptural table.
19. Alexis Coffee Table ($750): Reflect some light with this high gloss and metallic table.
20. Hector Wood Table ($561): This low rise table has two push through drawers painted with contrasting colors on either side, creating a retro 50’s feel.
Are you inspired by any of these colorful coffee tables? Let us know in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)