25 Products for People Who Are Obsessed With Fall
You started your autumn bucket list long before summer was over. You stood in line for the PSL debut. You already have weekends blocked off for apple and pumpkin picking. Yep — this article is for you, fall-loving fanatic. Between colorful foliage, themed foods, and cozy ensembles there are *so* many things to enjoy this time of year. So we’re rounding up 25 items that’ll feed your seasonal obsession. Scroll below to get your hands on ’em.
1. Cratejoy Hygge Box ($28+/month): Get your monthly dose of hygge in a seasonal monthly shipment. This curated box includes five to seven cozy accessories such as herbal tea and soy candles to ensure you’ll get through the colder months in pure, comforted bliss.
2. Spring Fever Blanket Scarf ($12): Your key to staying warm? An oversized blanket scarf. The plaid print on this one will sure keep you lookin’ stylish in the process.
3. 4TH Emotion Pumpkin Spice Pillow ($10): We see a Starbucks trip in your future. Pay homage to quite literally the best part of the season — PSLs! — with this homey decor pillow.
4. Woolexperts Chunky Knit Blanket ($32): Snuggle up! A chunky-knit blanket is an absolute *must* for hours-long reading sessions, Netflix binges, or any moment you need a few minutes of undisturbed you time.
5. KEAZA Cozy Fall Socks ($12): If you’re REALLY serious about your cozy, you need to think head to toe. Turn to these cotton/wool blend socks to keep your tootsies warm. Since they come in an adorable and colorful pack, you’ll be set for days.
7. Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate ($20+): Autumn evenings are only complete with a delicious cup of warm hot cocoa. Play to the seasonal theme with a flavoring that’s right up your alley — pumpkin spice.
8. SimplyDebz Sweater Weather Mug ($14+): Throw your favorite sweater on, stock up on your favorite tea, grab this mug, and you’ll be in ready to tackle the cold nights head-on.
9. StitchingWithZeal Fall Cross Stitch ($3): We can hardly resist a Spice Girls reference — or a nod to our most-loved fall drink. Put your crafting skills to the test to get this one done before the chill sets in.
10. Bath and Body Works Leaves Candle ($23): We adore this candle fashioned after fall foliage. Whether the leaves change in your area, or you simply admire it from afar (or your IG account), you’ll feel the same majestic vibes the moment this guy is lit.
11. UncommonGoods Hot Toddy Diagram Glassware ($30 for Set of Two): There’s nothing like a warm drink on a cold night. These festive hot toddy mugs will ensure you have the recipe down pat whenever an evening of boozin’ calls. The decorative diagram makes it foolproof!
12. Thermos 12 Ounce Tumbler ($21): Speaking of drinks, for the times when you need to take your libation on the go, tote this plaid tumbler with you. A chilly beverage stands no chance against this vacuum insulated interior.
13. Harry & David Soup Gift Basket ($40): Comfort food always tastes better during the fall. Treat your fellow autumn fanatic to a basket full of hearty soups to enjoy whenever the moment calls. Bonus: There’s an option to pair this gift with a bottle of wine — perfect!
14. EllaBellaBoutiqueOK Pumpkin Spice Latte Socks ($12+): Sick of the whole pumpkin spice craze yet? With these cheeky wool/cashmere graphic socks, you won’t be! Pick from five colors and five phrasings for a customized treat.
15. Hempz Pumpkin Spice & Vanilla Chai Herbal Body Moisturizer ($23): Combat dry or chapped skin with the soothing application of this cult-favorite lotion in an autumn-inspired scent. The hydrating formula is made with 100 percent pure natural hemp seed oil to protect your skin during all your fall activities.
16. MyTinyStarShining Golf Leaf Earrings ($23): Fashion and fall enthusiasts rejoice! Now you can experience a sweet nod to the season year round with this 24k gold plated leaf earring set. The simple accessory works for all types of outfits, plans, and outings (whether or not they’re fall related!).
17. HappyPicnic Extra Large Picnic Blanket ($33): Grab your pals or your S.O. and hold a foliage-watching picnic outdoors. This heavy-duty plaid blanket is exactly what you need to stay cozy during your viewing.
18. Crate and Barrel Caramel Apple Kit ($20): We get it — the caramel apple suckers are good, but the real deals shouldn’t go forgotten. DIY your own dipped treats this year with this easy, make-from-home kit complete with all the essentials you need.
19. TeesAndTankYou I Put a Spell on You Hocus Pocus Sweatshirt ($25+): This item has all the qualities we love: A comfy no-hood design, a decal of your three favorite witches, and an ode to the classic Halloween movie. Umm… we’re obsessed.
20. SnowberryDesignLoft Sweater Weather Sign ($5): Put your love for the change in wardrobe on display with this handmade Etsy print. It works perfectly as a room, bedroom, or closet addition.
21. GraveldingerGraphixx Bonfire Hoodie ($25+): If you’re someone who loves a bonfire, designate an item to soak up all the fumes. Trust us: Your (other) clothes will thank us.
22. Disney Pixar Slow Cooker Slow Cooker ($35): Cue the start of delicious meals that simmer in rich goodness for hours on end. This fun Pixar themed slow cooker will be a tool you won’t mind leaving out over and over again.
23. PinkSundaysStudio Pumpkin Spice Hat ($22): From making a morning coffee run to cheering on your bud at the big game, flaunt your seasonal spirit in this minimalist pumpkin spice baseball hat. Better yet, stock up on a few of these under-$25 caps for your friends.
24. Yankee Candle Company Autumn Days Samplers Gift Set ($30): Good news: Now you can sample 13 flavors in one seasonal pack. There’s no need for picking only one you love.
25. PixieAndVine Candy Corn Leggings ($42+): Most people may flaunt these candy corn leggings for a costume, but not you. As a fall loving professional, these babies will be on full rotation until the holidays — enjoy!
Looking for more fall inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for additional home decor and entertaining ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.