13 Creative Chuppahs for Your Wedding
After taking a moment to soak in your engagement, it’s time to get planning. While you’re choosing a dress, picking the perfect favors and DIYing your decor, you might also be scoping the Internet for a creative chuppah. There are so many ways to create a chuppah that fits your wedding theme — but you have enough research to do. So instead, just check out these 13 creative chuppahs for some inspo for your own big day.
2. Books + Lightbulbs: If you and your sweetie are big readers, you’ll adore this chuppah made entirely from books. Those elegant pillars are AMAZING. (via Dave Robbins Photography)
8. Burlap: Whether you’re going for a beachy wedding or a rustic one, burlap should be your go-to material for DIYing a chuppah to match. (via Oeil Photography)
11. Paper Cranes: For this couple, paper cranes held special significance and added a colorful touch to their wedding. DIY a similar chuppah with decor significant to you and your boo. (via Laura Babb)
12. Modern Lace (contact for pricing): Chuppah Studio offers laser cut chuppahs made from white faux suede for your modern wedding. If you’re looking to cut costs, you can even rent one of these chuppahs for your big day.
13. Tassels: If you’re anything like us, you LOVE tassels. Take your tassel obsession to the next level and DIY a colorful, tasseled chuppah. (via The Image is Found)
Which chuppah is your favorite? Will you DIY a creative chuppah for your own wedding? Chat with us in the comments!