Put a Tassel on It: 40 Ways to Decorate With Tassels
Tassels, tassels everywhere! We are completely addicted to these adorably trendy embellishments and we especially love how easy they are to make. There is no limit to what you can do with them: Try hanging them beneath a lampshade, from a door knob, off the back of a chair or around a vase. Tassels also look great on purse zip pulls and they are a fun way to jazz up gift wrapping.
1. Tassel Party Envelopes: These little tassels will transform your drab and generic card into their own little party! (via The Knotty Bride)
9. Sunglasses Pouch: Rescue your sunglasses from the bottom of your purse with this chic little tasseled pouch. (via Luria and Wilma)
14. Scrap Statement Earrings: If there is a cuter way to use up scrap fabric, we haven’t seen it yet. (via My Life Box)
28. Ombre Tassel Necklace: Ombre + tassels is an easy win-win. (via Oh The Lovely Things)
36. Throw Blanket With Twisted Cord Tassels: Customize a monochromatic blanket with chunky tassels in your favorite color palette. (via Martha Stewart)
Will you be tying any tassels for some fun decor accents? Let us know in the comments below!