Sometimes all a girl really wants at the end of a long day of work is a good spot to cozy up to the latest episode of her current excuse for binge-watching. It’s inevitable. But that comfortable seat would hardly be complete without the perfect place to rest those workday worn feet, and, like all good things, the cuter the better. Because nothing beats an adorable ottoman when it comes to winning at form and function.
1. Mexican Otomi Upholstered Ottoman ($790): Bright, playful and inarguably solid, this beautifully hand-embroidered, Otomi-inspired ottoman is well worth the price tag. We love the asymmetrical legs and contemporary look — and the underside’s pop of color.
2. Upholstered Tufted Ottoman ($160): Were we just talking about form and function? This ottoman’s clean lines, pretty color and multi-purpose usability mean that it effectively takes the aesthetically-pleasing-furniture cake. Use it as a footrest, coffee table or overflow seating spot.
5. Skyline Velvet Tufted Bench ($270): This velvet ottoman, with its hand-sewn details and plush, tufted buttons, is the perfect way to add a little extra sophistication to your favorite living space. Bonus: It’s large enough to fit two when your dinner party requires a little extra seating room.
6. Ava Large Storage Ottoman ($249): Cushy and classic, this pintucked ottoman comes complete with a removable top, making it a perfect place to put your feet up and store all your living room essentials (like one of these throw blankets).
7. Handwoven Hacky Pouf ($98): This earthy pouf may be the comfiest ottoman on our list. It’s also wonderfully neutral and probably matches everything in your home.
8. Luxe Fur Stool ($348): Mongolian sheep fur for the glamour-inducing win. Is there even anything more to say?
9. Essex Upholstered Ottoman ($349): Decorative legs, beautiful tufting, elegant color… West Elm calls this piece an Old World charmer and we can’t help but wholeheartedly agree.
10. Dream Ottoman ($760): This ottoman combines storage and seating in one pretty package. It’s also available in just about every color we could think of, as well as a variety of velvet and linen fabrics.
11. Ava Storage Ottoman ($110): A smaller but no less effective version of the larger Ava ottoman above, this version is ideal for space-conscious apartment decorating.
12. Rhys Ottoman ($998): Glossy leather, overstuffed padding and a handcrafted beech wood frame — this ottoman is a dream come true. Rumor has it that it only gets better with age.
Are you on the hunt for the perfect ottoman? Which of these beauties do you like best? Let us know in the comments below!