20 Pieces of Asymmetric Clothing to Shop Now
Symmetry, schmymmetry. Just because our bodies are symmetrical doesn’t mean our clothes have to be! We’re throwing all our fashion norms to the wind and wholeheartedly embracing asymmetrical style. It’s super fun and modern, plus, it’s the easiest thing to wear, ever. Check out these 20 awesome ways to show off your unique sense of style.
3. Studio Asymmetrical Scuba Dress ($90): The unusual hem is pretty cool, but the way that the pink border emphasizes its asymmetry makes it even better. This is the ultimate cocktail party dress.
4. Exclusive Shorts With Asymmetric Overlay ($29): Totally fab skorts like this fuchsia pair are what our dreams are made of. And it’s a skort, people.
7. Dress With Asymmetric Frill in Broderie ($96): As you can see, frills are not just for little kids anymore. More ruffles, please!
8. Curve Body-Con Dress in Longer Length ($42): This hem is only a tiny bit asymmetric, but that simplicity is what makes this dress so great. All it needs is a blingtastic statement necklace.
10. Maxi Dress with Asymmetric One Shoulder ($67): After seeing this elegant dress, we’re not sure we can go back to normal maxis. And the mint color is gorgeous, too.
12. Lime Asymmetric Skort Romper ($90): Okay, it’s time to party! We are totally captivated by this skort romper hybrid, and this neon hue is simply to die for.
13. Dress With Asymmetric Hem in Floral ($33): Full-on floral prints like this one are so in. Even if you’re not going to a garden party, this dress would be appropriate for any occasion.
12. Printed Top With Asymmetric Hem ($30): Florals are always a welcome addition to our wardrobe. This adorable flowy top is not an exception to that rule.
13. Bardot Asymmetric Dress ($42): A bardot neckline and an asymmetric hem?! This sleek dress is white hot, hot, hot.
15. Jacket With Asymmetric Zip in Boucle ($69): You’ve got to stay warm, so you might as well do it in style. Asymmetric zips are where it’s at, ladies.
17. Pixie Crop Moto Jacket ($76): Another jacket, because it’s never too early to start planning for fall. Heck, we’ve already started our Christmas shopping. Who are we kidding.
18. Maternity Mini BodyCon Dress in Texture ($67): Yup, mamas-to-be can get in on this trend too. This shade of peach is one of those magical colors that suits every skin tone, so this dress works for everyone.
19. Reverse Through the Meadow Kimono ($72): Kimonos are a great way to layer and stay cool at the same time. This floral cover up is one of our favorites yet, and the whole outfit isn’t too shabby, either.
20. Asymmetric Wrap Bandeau Pencil Dress ($73): A dress this stunning needs to be in our closets right this minute. All you need are some sparkly earrings and you’re all set for any fancy party.
What do you think of this asymmetric trend? Share your thoughts in the comments below!