Peekaboo! 20 Classy Cutouts
With summer on its way, skirts are getting shorter, shoulders are showing up, and folks are feeling like flirting it up by showing a little skin. The trend of cleverly placed cutouts is still pretty hot, and we’ve rounded up 20 classy cutout options for heating things up this summer.
1. Scalloped Cutout Dress ($58): How sweet are the scallops on this dress? We love the feminine edging.
2. Sheer Tank ($48): This high-low shirt boasts striped cutout straps, and we love seeing it paired with a sheer maxi.
3. Cutout Lace Yoke Shirt ($18): Just a little stylish ventilation :)
4. Retro Floral Mini Dress ($33): It’s definitely a bold move to go for this little cutout on your waist, but we think it works with the vintage vibe.
5. Black Prism Cutout Blouse ($38): Business in the front and party in the back!
6. Lavender Lattice Dress ($48): Love the details of this lattice design, especially with that messy top knot.
7. Heart Cutout Back Dress ($49): Too cute or just cute enough? We’re on the fence :)
8. Cutout Western Blouse ($14): Go for a classic Western-style shirt with a bit of modern edge in the back.
9. Acid Wash Tank Top ($29): Just a little peekaboo on the sides!
10. Lattice Waist Tunic ($30): Another lattice cutout design, we could see this easily becoming a summer staple.
12. High Neck Cutout Dress ($40): The triangle cutouts on this frock definitely have an edgy feel.
13. Cutout Chiffon Shirt ($20): We’re digging the trend of shirts that look like regular old button down long sleeves in the front, but have a stylish window in the back.
14. Cutout Shoulders ($51): Somehow this manages to look both club and cocktail-ready.
15. Purple Haze Shirt Dress ($127): Love the little collar cutouts in the front.
16. Jasmine Top ($48): Grab a pair of short shorts, your favorite wedges, and we just found your summer uniform.
17. Nouveau Cutout Dress ($265): On the fancier end of the spectrum, this bright yellow number is hot, hot, hot!
18. Opening Day Tee ($38): This looks so cozy that it makes us want to curl up on a blanket in the park.
19. Knit Tie Dye Romper ($69): This graphic take on tie dye would look great with a pile of pendant necklaces.
20. Slouchy Jersey Dress ($113): The cutout on this one hits the small of your back just perfectly. So lovely.
Have you rocked any clothes with cutouts? Too risque? Haven’t found the perfect piece? Any favorites from the list above? Talk to us in the comments below.