8 Dessert Delivery Services to Sate Your Pregnancy Cravings
Doesn’t a super-sized slice of pie with a generous scoop of ice cream on top sound like absolute perfection right now? Those pregnancy cravings can get the best of anyone, making it impossible to ignore the little voice in your head that’s screaming, “Chocolate, now!” But that doesn’t mean you need to leave the comfort of your own home to get the delish dessert fix you’re searching for: With these delivery services, you can score dessert without ever stepping foot in a store.
1. Plated: Even though this culinary company is known for their meal kits, they now have desserts too. Their delivery service cuts prep time down to none, making your pregnant life oodles easier.
2. Red Velvet NYC: Say you want to bake your own tasty treat, but you’re not into shopping, measuring, or doing anything else to otherwise prepare for the dessert-making session. With Red Velvet, you can order online and get the ingredients shipped to your door. And don’t let the name fool you — this service is nationwide.
3. Insomnia Cookies: It’s inevitably the middle of the night when the worst cookie cravings strike. Depending on where you live, you can get these cookies delivered (warm!) until 3am, saving you the wait until everyone else opens up again.
4. Four & Twenty Blackbirds: This Brooklyn-based pie shop now delivers almost everywhere in the US. So if you’re in the mood for a salted caramel apple, chocolate pecan, or black-bottom oat pie, you’re set even if you don’t live in NYC.
5. SoBakeable: Shop online for the baking kit of your choice, order away, and then just wait for your prepped ingredients to show up. Yum!
6. Foodstirs: Co-founded by actress (and mom) Sarah Michelle Gellar, Foodstirs is an easy way to make baking easier. Pick your plan online and get the gift of goodies to mix together and bake without having to leave home. The cute creations also make perfect picks for older kiddos who want to help out in the kitchen.
7. Doorstep Desserts: The name pretty much says it all. Choose your fave from options including caramel apple tartlets or eclair cake, and get the easy-to-bake kits delivered to your door.
(Photo via Getty)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.