9 Stylish Diaper Bags to Sport This Spring
Put those winter blahs behind you with a bright, sunny spring diaper bag. Diaper bags might not exactly be the first things that pop into your mind when you think “spring,” but with the winter weather almost behind us, it’s time to look forward, change things up, and switch out your snow-soaked bag for a new one. We’ve rounded up an array of post-winter picks for the new season.
1. Babymoov Essential Bag Petrol ($75): This pastel dream does everything but scream, “Hey, I’m a diaper bag!” With outside zipper pockets, plenty of interior space, and universal stroller clips, it’s as functional as it is fabulous, and the spring color palette will perfectly pair with a new seasonal wardrobe — whether yours or baby’s.
2. Petunia Pickle Bottom Crossover Clutch ($79): Yes this is a diaper bag…. and it’s also a cute clutch. The deceptively small bag hides a fold-out changing pad and wipes case. Take it along to your BFF’s springtime wedding, and no one will suspect you’re toting a diaper bag!
3. Pottery Barn Kids Classic Diaper Tote ($99): The name kind of says it all. This classic baby bag is roomy, stroller-friendly, and comes in a bevy of neutral spring colors. And, bonus, you can personalize it with your kiddo’s monogram.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Logan Baby Tote ($295): This floral tote is ideal for those increasingly warm outdoor days. Whether you’re strolling around the neighborhood with the baby, going to the park, or heading out for a backyard playdate, this pick is pure perfection.
5. Cloud Island Floral Backpack Diaper Bag ($50): With seven interior and four exterior pockets, this bag has more than just a few places to stash your stuff. All the baby socks you find yourself collecting might finally be able to fit inside — without getting lost.
6. Ergobaby Coffee Run Convertible Diaper Bag ($70): Wear this bag as a backpack, carry it by its comfy handles, or dangle it from a shoulder strap. Not only is it easy to take with you, but the linen look is light and airy for the spring.
7. Jujube Be Right Back Backpack ($163): Welcome spring with this delightful floral print. The sweet design is a seasonal selection that barely looks like a typical baby bag.
8. Freshly Picked Blush Classic Diaper Bag ($175): Designed for moms by moms, this bag is fantastically functional. It’s completely wipe-able, has a spill-resistant interior/exterior, is wearable in three different ways, and has metal feet on the bottom (no more messy ground goop incidents).
9. TwelveLittle Mini-Go Diaper Backpack ($75): If in-your-face florals just aren’t your thing, this roomy, water-resistant diaper backpack gets its cute from cacti. Toss baby’s gear inside, zip it closed, and take it anywhere you need to go.
What’s your go-to diaper bag? Tweet us your pick @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.