14 Creative Chandeliers to Buy or DIY
The easiest way to add a statement to a space is with a fab chandelier. Especially when it’s colorful, creative and, of course, bursting with light! Whether you’re super crafty and want to DIY the heck out of your ceiling centerpiece, or prefer to make an investment, we have 14 perfect picks for all of your chandelier needs.
3. Antler Lighting ($399): It’s a little outdoorsy and a lot creative. This antler chandelier is quite the statement, and it will definitely have your guests talking at your next dinner party.
6. Jarring Design ($249): A little bit rustic, a little bit modern — that’s the vibe we get from this light source… and we like it.
7. Orb-tastic ($150): Once lit, this chandelier will literally be a big ball of light.
9. Recycled Wine Bottle Chandelier ($385): While purchasing this light fixture is definitely an option, we think it’d be a seriously fun DIY to attempt, too.
11. Sputnik Chandelier: Transform an IKEA Mastros chandelier into this sputnik speciality with paper, paint and small glass ramekins. (via Brit + Co)
Are you looking to buy or DIY a chandelier? Which of these is your fave? Share your thoughts with us below.