The easiest way to add a statement to a space is with a fab chandelier. Especially when it’s colorful, creative and, of course, bursting with light! Whether you’re super crafty and want to DIY the heck out of your ceiling centerpiece, or prefer to make an investment, we have 14 perfect picks for all of your chandelier needs.
1. Pops of Color: Take a mini approach to lanterns with this super simple paper chandelier DIY. (via One Charming Party)
2. Mason Jar Madness: This chandelier takes the mason jar trend one step further. We love that the blue hue of the jars matches with the stone droplets. (via Shelterness)
3. Antler Lighting ($399): It’s a little outdoorsy and a lot creative. This antler chandelier is quite the statement, and it will definitely have your guests talking at your next dinner party.
4. Bubble Lights: How cool is this metallic creation? The best part? Light bulbs screw in upside down, just like ceiling lights, so they’re easier to reach and replace. (via One Kings Lane)
5. I Scream for Ice Cream: Hungry yet? This has to be the tastiest chandelier we’ve ever seen. It could be the perfect touch for your youngster’s bedroom or birthday party! (via Icing Designs)
6. Jarring Design ($249): A little bit rustic, a little bit modern — that’s the vibe we get from this light source… and we like it.
7. Orb-tastic ($150): Once lit, this chandelier will literally be a big ball of light.
8. Rainbow Bright ($215): Make science cool again. This test tube inspired statement piece is truly a work of art.
9. Recycled Wine Bottle Chandelier ($385): While purchasing this light fixture is definitely an option, we think it’d be a seriously fun DIY to attempt, too.
10. Wooden Works ($119): If your home has rustic or boho decor, this wooden bead and twine design would be an awesome statement piece to hang in a main area.
11. Sputnik Chandelier: Transform an IKEA Mastros chandelier into this sputnik speciality with paper, paint and small glass ramekins. (via Brit + Co)
12. Paper Lanterns: It might resemble a bunch of floating balloons, but that’s exactly why these paper lanterns and balls are ideal for your next party! (via Birthday Express)
13. Cloth Creation: Add a soft, warm light to any space with a cloth-covered chandelier. (via Beholden)
14. Fabric Fun: Drape your favorite fabrics and colors above a long table or living space for the most fabulously festive chandelier your friends will have ever seen. (via Brit + Co)
Are you looking to buy or DIY a chandelier? Which of these is your fave? Share your thoughts with us below.