Meet the Masons: 30 Jar-Inspired Gift Ideas
Our love of Mason Jars is certainly no secret! To see our ode to these practical household items just pop on over to 10 Creative Gifts that Come in a Jar or 100 Clever Ways to Repurpose Mason Jars. Today’s list has all sorts of jar gifts, some come in jars, others are made in jars, and a few are for those who just love to make things with mason jars!
2. Mason Jar Shot Glasses ($13): These shot classes make us feel larger than life. Here’s to fun with mason jars!
4. Desserts in Jars ($15): This book is a fabulous gift for those who overlap in the “love jars” and “love to bake” sections of a zen diagram. Give them this and keep your fingers crossed for a taste test!
Lucky Jar Revamp: How cute are these jars? Draw shamrocks and write messages with puffy paint, then spray paint green. Best of all, these can recreated in any color scheme you like. (via Yesterday on Tuesday)
14. Cuppow ($8): Who said sippy cups are just for kids? I’m sure we can all think of a few grown-ups prone to spilling!
15. Mason Jar Crafts Book ($12): Love these but want even more? Pick up this book of tried and true mason jar crafts.
16. Hanging Mason Jar Vases: This set of vases combines the latest love for hose clamps and hanging pictures. You can make it one vase, or five! Just make sure to re-measure your hanging wire! (via McCutcheon’s Blog)
21. Succulent Planter: Low maintenance plants make for an easy and low-stress gift. So why not offer up a tiny succulent planter with a few care suggestions to that someone who wants to have a green thumb? (via Janaford)
23. Solar Powered Mason Jar lights: We can’t believe that this is a DIY, these beautiful solar powered lights can be made at home with just a few specialty items. Home Depot here we come! (via Green Owl Crafts, image via ReDesign Revolution)
25. Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker ($29): Now another of our favorites! This is a unique way to shake things up ;)
26. Mason Jar Tags ($6 for set of 12): These sweet little tags will let you bottle up your messages without all that finicky glass.
27. Soup in a Jar: For a quick warm up in wintry weather or a friend who’s at less than 100 percent, soup’s the way to go! By offering it up in a jar, they can choose when to make it. (via The Sticky Kitchen)
28. Food in Jars Book ($18): A great book for someone hoping to dabble in preserves. The recipes will give them plenty of direction and ideas to work from.
29. Melted Mason Jar Spoon Rest ($34): If you know someone who lives and breathes canning then this may be the perfect place for them to set their spoons.
Do you have any awesomely creative jar gifts? Share them with us in the comments below.