Put a Pin In It: 15 DIY Push Pins
We are all addicted to Pinterest, but sometimes it’s really nice to have all your inspiration out in front of you for real. If you still have a cork board sitting around, covered in to-do lists, pretty photos and random inspiration, then you need some real “pins” to keep it all looking sharp! Whether you’re going for gold luxe or funky neon, we’ve got 15 easy DIY push pins for you.
1. Neon Animal Pins: Get the whole zoo on your cork board with some neon circus animals. Perfect for kids and adults alike, you can paint these fun guys any color you want, but we are loving that neon. (via A Bubbly Life)
3. Concrete Pineapple Push Pins: Get your home office in on the pineapple trend with these glitzy little guys. All you need are a little bit of cement mix and a pineapple mold tray. (via The Proper Pinwheel)
7. Fabric Flower Pins: Add some organic accents to your office with these pretty fabric flower pins. Play around with patterns and colors to create a color-poppin’ garden all over your pinboard. (via Creature Comforts)
12. Easy Gilded Push Pins: Take those colorful old pins to a more glamorous place just by adding some gold paint. This is a great way to reuse office supplies you already have by making them fit into the decor you want. (via Plentytude)
13. Pretty Flower Pins: Perk up your to-do lists with some pretty petals. All you need are a few silk flowers to create a bouquet of different blooms, or stick with one kind for a more coordinated display. (via Pop Sugar)
14. Yarn Ball Push Pins: Teeny tiny miniature yarn balls are the perfect way to add some texture and warmth to your decor. Just the right amount of color and a nice satisfying cushion when you use them, these little push pins are some of the cutest we’ve seen around. (via Mr. Handsome Face)
What’s your favorite way to organize your cork board? Do your thumbtacks need a makeover? Talk to us in the comments below!