7 New Ways to Work Donuts into Your Wedding That You Definitely Haven’t Thought Of
Couples have been serving up big-day donuts season after season, featuring alternative wedding cakes with towers of the scrumptious treat or even handing ’em out as edible favors for guests. But now, couples are getting extra creative with their “I do-nuts,” and finding ways to work these frosted and fried treats into nearly every part of the celebration. Take a look at seven drool-worthy ideas that will have you calling the nearest bakery. These guys are *almost* too pretty to eat!
1. Proposal Donuts: Is there a sweeter way to pop the question? Donut proposals are all over our feeds, and we’re all about it!
2. Engagement Ring Donuts: Serve these up at your engagement party, or announce to the world that you said “yes” with a cute snapshot. Oh, and the best part? You can make these bad boys yourself with these gem toppers.
3. Flower Donuts: Forget flower crowns! It’s all about these beautiful flower donuts nowadays.
4. Letter Donuts: Spell it out with any combination of “Mr.” and “Mrs.” donuts at your engagement party or wedding!
5. Inflatable Donuts: Alright, so you don’t need a baker for this one… but these inflatable donuts are perfect for any bachelorette bash!
6. Heart-Shaped Donuts: Say so long to the standard circular donuts. These heart-shaped sweets are filled with L-O-V-E.
7. Donut Walls: Let guests take their pick from the prettiest donut wall you’ve ever seen. This also makes for a pretty sweet photo backdrop.
Got a tough wedding question? Download the Loverly app to chat FREE with one of our virtual wedding planners and choose from affordable planning packages.