Still can’t decide on your wedding palette? If you’re looking for a color that exudes romance, then you’ve come to the right place. Dusty rose is the latest “It” palette taking over, and for good reason. There is something just so enchanting about that muted pink hue that makes it the perfect color for every type of bridal style. Scroll on for 10 dusty rose wedding decor ideas will have you swooning (and pinning!) hard.
1. Dusty Rose Dresses: Mixed bridesmaid dresses are still totally a thing. When you can’t decide on just one color, mix your dusty rose dresses with a dark maroon to really show some contrast and style. (via Tracy Enoch Photography / Elizabeth Anne Designs)
2. A Fabulouse Fete Watercolor Brush Calligraphy Menu ($200): A minimalist menu will totally stand out against pale pink accents without overpowering the hue. Plus, some fab calligraphy never hurts.
6. Lulus Michele Dusty Rose Lace-Up Heels ($36): These shoes were made for walking… down the aisle! With a sassy style and price point that can’t be beat, these babies are a wedding *must.*
7. Dusty Rose Love Seat: Your sweetheart table will be oh-so-lovely with a dusty rose, tufted seat to nestle in. Snuggle up to your boo and take in your big day with classic style. (via Jen Huang / Style Me Pretty)
8. Grand Entrance: Your entrance is everything. Stepping through this garland-adorned curtain to see the look on your love’s face will be a moment that you’ll never forget. (via Rebecca Read Photography / Hey Wedding Lady)
10. @sweetbakes_: This dusty rose drip cake is a dessert lover’s dream come true. Just try not to drool in front of your guests too much.
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest.