When it comes to piling on the accessories, you like to stay ahead of the curve (think: mismatched earrings and It girl-approved sunnies). But just in case you missed the memo, the ear crawler trend is back — and in a big way. While sleek styles dominated in seasons past, this time around the edgy add-on is taking a more look-at-me turn. To position you on the path to style glory, we’ve curated a few Insta-worthy options that minimalists and bohemian babes alike would love. Keep scrolling for 13 jaw-dropping options that are guaranteed to bring the swagger.
1. Charlotte Valkeniers Cluster Earclimbers ($375): Okay, so these aren’t the type of baubles you can treat yo’self to on the regular, but with their geometric shape, shimmery Swarovski crystals, and two-tone finish, they’re most definitely worth the splurge.
2. Rebecca Minkoff Bubble Stone Ear Climber ($48): Turn down for what?! These whimsical technicolor climbers are just the thing you need for a mini getaway to the Florida Keys. From sipping spicy margaritas on the terrace to sailing around the Gulf of Mexico, the rainbow bright beauties won’t fail to rack up the double taps.
3. Jules Smith Loren Ear Crawlers ($50): You don’t need to go all out to make a bold sartorial statement. Pair these minimalist chain-link climbers with a sleek shift dress and suede mules for a contemporary look that will take you from the office to after-work drinks.
4. BaubleBar Anna Asymmetrical Ear Crawler Set ($32): You had us at colorful crystal-work. Strut your way out onto the dance floor with an asymmetric set that requires a playful ponytail and bright lip.
5. Kate Spade Citrus Crush Ear Crawler ($58): Get ready to make jaws drop from backyard bashes to rooftop soirees with these funky floral ear crawlers that are fresher than a bouquet of just-picked wildflowers.
6. Dannijo Lulu Ear Crawlers ($145): Toughen up a feminine frock or casual off-duty duds with these edgy oxidized crawlers complete with sculptural spherical rings.
7. Forever21 Drop Ear Crawler Earrings ($8): These ultra glam earrings were made for a Gatsby-inspired soiree or a swanky dinner date with bae.
8. Rachel Roy Gold-Tone Blue Stone and Crystal Evil-Eye Ear Crawlers ($32): Floaty white sundress? Check. Chilled rosé? Check. Evil eye earrings that are guaranteed to keep the good vibe rolling? You know it. Just toss on lace-up kicks and a Cult Gaia Ark bag for the perfect ready-to-fête getup.
9. Humble Chic NY Zig Zag Ear Crawlers ($24): Morning, noon or night, these silvery zigzag stunners will do more than just get the job done. Try them with a printed blazer and of-the-moment slides for a killer #OOTD that delivers every single time.
10. Anthropologie Uphill Climber Earrings ($38): Nope, these are not your everyday ear climbers. The pear-shaped gems lend a certain je ne sais quoi that would attract even the most diehard minimalist.
11. Kenneth Jay Lane Rhodium-Plated Cubic Zirconia Earrings ($245): BRB, it’s time to make your debut on the late-night circuit with these show-stopping earrings that call for a shimmery slip dress and a dramatic cat eye. Obsessed would be an understatement.
12. Jeweliq Dipper Ear Crawler ($25): Cue the celestial vibes with this swoon-inducing constellation that is practically designed for dinner and dancing under the stars. Just sayin’.
13. Elizabeth and James Ollie Black Spinel & White Topaz Livi Ear Crawler Earrings ($165): Sleek, sophisticated, and It-girl approved, these exotic ear climbers will put your standard everyday studs to shame — just add a leather jacket and a bold berry lip.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.