12 Steps to an Epic Easter Brunch
We’ve given you 23 spring centerpieces, told you how to plan an epic egg hunt and rounded up 20 perfect recipes for Easter desserts. Now, we’re giving you the menu and decor you need to pull off the most elegant Easter brunch ever. These recipes and DIYs use fresh flowers, quirky spring products and seasonal produce to make all your brunch dreams come true.
1. Hot Cross Buns: Iconic Easter sweet buns are sure to return you to your childhood. Start a brand new tradition with this stellar recipe, which replaces classic raisins with dried cherries and blueberries. (via Krissy’s Creations)
2. Asparagus + Gruyere Tart: The thin green stalks of asparagus on charming tarts scream Easter. The tarts come together quickly with just a few simple ingredients making them an ideal starter. (via Full Fork Ahead)
3. Spiced Grilled Ham With Citrus Glaze: Easter wouldn’t be complete without a traditional ham. While your oven is churning out homemade sweets, put your grill to work making this stellar version with a sweet citrus glaze. (via Your Homebased Mom)
4. Black Pepper + Chive Buttermilk Biscuits: Brunch was made for biscuits and these are a top notch pick for Easter. Spiked with chives and black pepper, these savory treats are the perfect way to welcome spring. (via Simply Scratch)
5. Eggs Benedict: If you really want to knock the socks off your brunch guests, make this Eggs Benedict recipe. It walks you through every step, from the fluffy homemade English muffin to the sprinkling of chives on top that brings it all together. (via From Away)
6. Tinted Angel Cake: If your baking skills are a little out of practice, tackle this simple cake. A boxed cake mix gets its beautiful peachy hue with the help of pink lemonade Kool-Aid! (via Midwest Living)
7. Peeps Easter Wreath: Peeps are part of the season. If you don’t want to eat them, at least feature everyone’s favorite Easter birdy on a colorful wreath. Hang it on the door and your guests will know to expect fun from the moment they arrive. (via Lisa Frost Studio)
10. Frosted Phrase Vase: Wish your guests a happy Easter and show off some beautiful buds by making this amazing vase your brunch centerpiece. The lush blooms will grab attention and a catchy phrase will keep it. (via A Beautiful Mess)
11. Paper Strip Nest Place Setting: The time has finally come to use up those stray pieces of scrapbook paper. Run them through the shredder and form nests complete with monogrammed eggs to show guests their seats. (via BHG)
Are you making Easter brunch this year? What are your favorite recipes and DIYs of the season?