12 Emily Ratajkowski-Inspired Bridal Suits to Walk Down the Aisle In
With “I do”-worthy jumpsuits, capes, and even bathing suits rounding out the year’s top wedding trends, there’s never been a better time for alternative brides to stun at the altar. Our favorite LA babe Emily Ratajkowski recently walked down the aisle in a $200 ochre-hued Zara pantsuit, and now we want in on her bridal day magic. Scroll through for 12 EmRata-inspired bridal suits — reimagined in soft shades of pink, mauve, and power red — that pack on the flounce and femininity.
Here comes the bride, all dressed in trend-right tangerine. (Photo via @emrata)
1. Zara Long Blazer With Belt ($129) + Zara Flared Trousers ($70): Behold, the EXACT same mustard co-ord as worn by Ratajkowski herself. Fellow ’70s babes and Bianca Jagger-style devotees, act now or forever hold your peace.
2. Hellessy Willow Belted Blazer With Sleeve Slits ($1,650) + Hellessy Laurent Belted Wide Leg Pants ($850): The wedspiration is getting real. Who needs airy organza and floral appliqués when you’ve got a gigantic bow to take center stage?
3. Laveer Tux Blazer in Peony ($525): Calling all HBIC (head bride in charge) types! Get ready to make history with Laveer’s power red tux blazer that’s made for the femme fatale in all of us.
4. Ted Baker Pearl Detail Draped Sleeve Blazer ($395) + Ted Baker Pearl Detail Slim Fit Trousers ($229): From the voluminous pearl statement sleeves to the slimming trousers, this Grecian-inspired suit exudes EmRata-level sophistication. Rock it alongside a silken lace-edged cami for just a hint of sexy.
5. LOÉIL Isabelia Jacket ($172) + LOÉIL Isabelia Pant ($112): Your offbeat style sensibilities will be a match for this deconstructed suit combining a mash-up of clean lines and gamine appeal. As per LOÉIL’s styling, double up on blazers for a look that’s drunk in color and totally unexpected.
6. Topshop Double-Breasted Linen Suit Set ($180): Upcoming springtime nuptials in Barbados? Do as Ratajkowski would by rocking this rose-colored linen suit alongside a wide-brimmed hat, a straw circle bag, and ivory mules.
7. Elliatt Frill Tailored Jacket ($308) + Elliatt Cropped Frill Tailored Pants ($214): No need to fret, ASOS already has your “something blue” taken care of. Meet the RSVP-worthy, ruffle-trimmed pantsuit of your dreams — just add lucite block heels for your Cinderella moment.
8. Forever 21 Double-Breasted Cape Jumpsuit ($68): The daredevil in you won’t be able to say no to this double-breasted cape jumpsuit, featuring a plunging neckline and faux double-breasted front, that could almost pass as a wedding suit. Add a bouquet of white hydrangeas and no one will be the wiser.
9. Pallas Cabaret Wrap Waist Blazer ($1,765): Evoke French girl insouciance to a T with this ceaselessly chic copper wrap blazer that will be en vogue for years to come.
10. Theory Good Wool Long Blazer ($475) + Theory Good Wool Classic Slim Crop Pant ($275): Let’s hear it for smart dressing 2.0. Pop this deep sea blue co-ord over a white t-shirt and a pair of DDG bow-topped steppers for a streamlined look.
11. Tibi Steward Blazer ($595) + Tibi Sculpted Pants ($450): Androgynous yet still girly — fuss-free yet diva — what else could you ask for in a bridal pantsuit? Offset the pretty-in-pink hue with slicked-back tresses and a good highlighter for that coveted wedding-day glow.
12. Fleur du Mal Double Breasted Jacket ($395) + Fleur du Mal Tuxedo Pants ($325): Dialing up the drama, we see. Pair this smokin’ hot rouge silk stunner with a floral bustier top and stilettos for a spontaneous (or not-so-spontaneous) Vegas wedding.
Would you rock a bridal suit on your wedding day? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding style!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.