The 5 Most Extravagant Celeb Wedding Gowns of the Last Decade
With awards season drawing to a close, we’re going into serious withdrawal mode for drop-dead gorgeous gowns. So what better way to satisfy our craving than to take a look back at the most OTT wedding dresses of the past decade? Scroll on for the top five most unforgettable gowns, including Chrissy Teigen’s strapless tulle, Kim Kardashian’s fitted Givenchy, and Kate Middleton’s sleeved Alexander McQueen.
1. Anne Hathaway: For her 2012 wedding to Adam Shulman in Big Sur, Hathaway chose this dreamiest of Valentino confections. With tulle for days and a hand-painted hint of pink at the bottom, her gown was the stuff fairy tales are made of.
2. Chrissy Teigen: Speaking of tulle, Teigen was pretty much swimming in it for her 2013 nuptials in Italy. This cutout showstopper was one of THREE Vera Wang gowns she wore on the big day. (Hey, you choose one soul mate, but there’s no limit on dresses.)
3. Ciara: Peter Dundas of Roberto Cavalli created this sexy, jaw-dropping gown for Ciara’s wedding to NFL star Russell Wilson last year. Between the bell sleeves, the lace-up deep v neckline and the voluminous train, it had a little bit of everything.
4. Kate Middleton: Hers was the wedding gown watched around the world. When the now-Duchess of Cambridge wed Prince William in 2011, she looked every inch the royal-to-be in Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen.
5. Kim Kardashian: Admittedly, Kardashian has had her fair share of wedding gowns, but the list wouldn’t be complete without this regal Ricardo Tisci for Givenchy design. There was no shortage of stars at her 2014 wedding to Kanye West, but this train alone merited the spotlight (and then some).
Want more wedding inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!