30 Quick and Easy DIY Place Cards for Your Thanksgiving Table
So we’ve helped you choose the perfect bottle of wine to pair with your turkey, and we’ve given you the Ultimate Thanksgiving Checklist to assist you in preparing your feast. Now you just need to put the finishing touches on setting your Thanksgiving table! Since we have an over-the-top obsession with organization, and Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to designate a seat for each and every guest ! And over here at Brit + Co., of course we’ve found some fun ways to do this!
1. Pantone-Inspired Place Cards The gorgeous colors of the season, like orange and red changing leaves, are what make fall and Thanksgiving so special. These pantone-inspired place cards bring these fabulous colors right to your Thanksgiving table! (via Frolic!)
2. Dried Leaf Place Cards Since fall is all about the falling leaves, why not incorporate them into your Thanksgiving table setting. These dried leaf escort cards won’t cost you a thing and will look just gorgeous on your Thanksgiving table as place cards. (via OnceWed)
3. Chalkboard Cloth Place Cards Keep things simple. Here’s an idea from yours truly. Cover your table with chalkboard cloth, label the food and then write “I’m thankful for _______” and your guests name next to each place setting. (via Kristi Murphy)
8. Gold-Dipped Pear Place Cards These are one of my favorites of the group. We definitely love a good white and gold combo here at Brit HQ! (via Almost Makes Perfect … Don’t you just love this blog name btw?!)
27. Thankful Place Cards Having your guests write down what they are thankful for is a great conversation starter. It’s also a great way to bring in the Thanksgiving spirit while people are committing gluttony ;-) (via Almost Makes Perfect)
How do you plan to decorate your Thanksgiving table this year? Be sure to share in the comments below!