30 Quick and Easy DIY Place Cards for Your Thanksgiving Table
So we’ve helped you choose the perfect bottle of wine to pair with your turkey, and we’ve given you the Ultimate Thanksgiving Checklist to assist you in preparing your feast. Now you just need to put the finishing touches on setting your Thanksgiving table! Since we have an over-the-top obsession with organization, and Thanksgiving is the perfect opportunity to designate a seat for each and every guest ! And over here at Brit + Co., of course we’ve found some fun ways to do this!
1. Pantone-Inspired Place Cards The gorgeous colors of the season, like orange and red changing leaves, are what make fall and Thanksgiving so special. These pantone-inspired place cards bring these fabulous colors right to your Thanksgiving table! (via Frolic!)
2. Dried Leaf Place Cards Since fall is all about the falling leaves, why not incorporate them into your Thanksgiving table setting. These dried leaf escort cards won’t cost you a thing and will look just gorgeous on your Thanksgiving table as place cards. (via OnceWed)
3. Chalkboard Cloth Place Cards Keep things simple. Here’s an idea from yours truly. Cover your table with chalkboard cloth, label the food and then write “I’m thankful for _______” and your guests name next to each place setting. (via Kristi Murphy)
8. Gold-Dipped Pear Place Cards These are one of my favorites of the group. We definitely love a good white and gold combo here at Brit HQ! (via Almost Makes Perfect … Don’t you just love this blog name btw?!)
27. Thankful Place Cards Having your guests write down what they are thankful for is a great conversation starter. It’s also a great way to bring in the Thanksgiving spirit while people are committing gluttony ;-) (via Almost Makes Perfect)
How do you plan to decorate your Thanksgiving table this year? Be sure to share in the comments below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)