See Which Two Celeb Couples Just Spilled Their Relationship Secrets to Ellen
Dax Shepard (AKA ½ of what may be the cutest matching couple ever) and #dadgoals actor Ashton Kutcher are no strangers to the element of surprise, especially when it comes to their wives — check out this 2005 throwback of Ashton punking Mila, and who could forget the time Dax caused Kristen’s epic sloth meltdown?
Ellen got right down to business, asking the couples the hard questions, (“have you ever hooked up on set?”), and some of their answers? Just may shock you! Read on below to see just what bombshells the couples revealed.
1. Neither couple has ever been to a nude beach. “Sorry, guys — this Hollywood lifestyle’s not as exciting as it’s advertised,” Dax said.
2. All four have swapped toothbrushes with their sig others. “I don’t know that we HAVE separate toothbrushes,” Dax quipped.
3. BOTH pairs of lovebirds have (gasp!) hooked up on set. Oh yes, dear readers. Oh yes!
4. Both couples have *probably* not “fallen asleep while making love.” Kristen seemed ever-so-slightly confused about this one.
5. They “groom” (not wax!) each other’s body parts. “He groomed me while I was pregnant,” Mila explains of Ashton.
6. Mila is the only one of the bunch to have never thrown something of her S.O’s away that she hated without telling them. “Every time [Kristen] goes away for more than 48 hours, I get rid of about 20 things,” Dax confessed.
7. They have all *probably* been in handcuffs. Again with some confusion on the part of Dax and Kristen, who weren’t entirely sure if Ellen meant of a law-abiding or more sexual nature.
8. They’ve all given their partner a massage. No big shocker here — “Of course, of course, who doesn’t like massages?” Ellen said.
And there you have it! Eight fun facts we never knew we needed to know, but are so, so glad we do.
Watch all the crazy hijinx in its entirety here!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)