Unexpected flower deliveries are always appreciated, but they don’t necessarily happen every day. Thankfully, we can take matters into our own hands by giving ourselves the virtual gift of pretty blooms any day. The following 12 florists’ vibrant Instagram feeds show off stunning arrangements (and a serious dose of inspiration!) on the reg. Get ready to stop and scroll the roses.
1. @thebouqs: Offering both a subscription and standard bouquet delivery service, The Bouqs is a gorgeous, sustainably farmed flower shop made up of artisans crafting beautiful, unique pieces. Their feed is a mix of inspirational hand lettering, everyday lifestyle shots and (of course) bright and beautiful bouquets. (via @thebouqs)
2. @tulipinadesign: This SF-based shop is everything you’d expect from NorCal. Devoted mainly to weddings and workshops (though you can also buy one of the gorgeous photos you double tap), Tulipina Design’s account is bursting with floral centerpieces. Seriously, if you’re floral-focused, this feed won’t disappoint. (via @tulipinadesign)
3. @flowersfordreams: Based in Chicago, Flowers for Dreams creates locally crafted bouquets, with a cut of the proceeds of each bouquet benefiting a local charity. Basically, this feed feels like Anthropologie with a floral twist. Tons of playful lifestyle, VSCO-feeling images sprinkled with pops of color. (via @flowersfordreams)
4. @brownpaperdesign: Operating out of both San Francisco and Los Angeles, Brown Paper Design is primarily an event-based floral company. What that means for their feed? You’ll find a mix of beautiful event moments ranging from a driftwood chuppah to touching (and occasionally quirky) behind-the-scenes moments. (via @brownpaperdesign)
6. @flowerwild: With a rustic and outdoorsy feel, Flower Wild’s Insta is just what you’d expect. Beautiful, natural landscapes are mixed with lighthearted, goofy portraits and centerpieces that make you want to jump right in. (via @flowerchild)
7. @ariellachezardesign: Based out in the Berkshires, Flowers for the Table author Ariella Chezar blends natural elements like branches, fruits and veggies with beautiful florals to create one-of-a-kind bouquets. Her Insta feed is just a taste of this, as it features both a collection of bright blooms and super green centerpieces. (via @arielleachezardesign)
8. @sarah_winward: Her bio gives you a quick taste of what this Instagrammer/floral designer is all about: “Based in Salt Lake City, working everywhere flowers grow.” Scrolling through her magical feed is almost like reading an Elizabeth Gilbert novel, with landscapes and textures that make you want to jump out of your desk and get lost in some beautiful place. (via @sarah_winward)
9. @florastarkey: Luckily (or disappointingly, depending on how you look at it) you don’t have to cross the pond to visit this London-based designer. You just have to peep her feed. While her romantic arrangements definitely take center stage, you can easily get lost in the simple moments she captures, from the entry to a Royal Family-looking garden to dew on a spider’s web. (via @florastarkey)
10. @flowershopchs: Back in South Carolina, Flowershop is sharing everyday and special day arrangements. We also are loving the number of happy, flower-laden faces that make an appearance in this feed. Not to mention the owner (above) was featured in Charleston’s Read Charlie‘s 50 Most Progressive, which makes sense based on that stunning floral top (err, dress?). Just, wow. (via @flowershopchs)
11. @shotgunfloralstudio: This feed will make all your bohemian dreams come true. Based in California, Shotgun Floral Studio gives you a glimpse into their everyday — hand lettered signs, happy cows roaming a pasture in front of a giant mountain and, oh yeah, simple tablescapes featuring wildflower-like bouquets with dreamy, green chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. (via @shotgunfloralstudio)
12. @flowergirlnyc: Focused only on what’s available seasonally, this NYC native has been bringing striking bouquets to clients since 2004. Now, she shares those same beautiful buds with all of us! If you love white brick walls and an urban-meets-rural vibe, this lady is a must-follow. (via @flowergirlnyc)
Any accounts you check to brighten your day? Share below!