If Coachella is on your to-do list this year, you’re no doubt hitting up your fave shops for all the essentials. But as every sceney girl knows, it’s where couture and festival style meet that our fashion-loving dreams really come true. And since we plan on being one of the ladies who define the trends this year, we turned to the fashion week runway for all our beauty inspo.
1. Coral Eyes + Metallic Gold Accents: The coral and metallic gold statement shadow pulls everything together. From the boho-fabulous hair accessory to that Pinterest-worthy iridescent coral lip, this style is everything we want for our festival look. (Photo via Arun Nevader/WireImage/Getty)
2. Abstract Face Paint: We’re digging the vibes of this futuristic style come Coachella time. Grab two shades of shadow and use your imagination to create your own original face paint design. (Photo via Nicky Sims/Getty)
3. Exaggerated-Wing Eyeshadow + Nude Lip: The soft blending at the edges of her taupe winged eyeshadow take this rock-star look to music festival territory. Pair with a boho headband and some long braids to match and you’ll be killin’ it all week long. (Photo via Victor Virgile/Gamma-Rapho/Getty)
4. Electric Blue Wing Tips: The metallic blue wing tips on this otherwise nude eye stole the spotlight this season. Hack the style with some jewel-toned liner — then slay on, sista! (Photo via Peter White/Getty)
5. Pink Makeup: Luckily for girly girls, the pink makeup trend isn’t going anywhere soon. Runway models hit the catwalk looking all dolled up in minimalist matte hues, some Featherlite falsies, and pops of pale pink eyeshadow — a totally festival-ready getup. (Photo via Nicky Sims/Getty)
6. Metallic Eyes: Coachella is the perfect time to get playful with your new foil eyeshadow. Metallic gold is the trendiest option for a bohemian weekend that’s laid-back AF, but there’s a rainbow of concert-worthy shades to choose from. (Photo via Rob Kim/Getty)
7. Layered Shadow: Why settle for one shade when you can have three? This triple-decker statement shadow makes for an eye-catching look. Wear sans mascara to let the vibrant colors take center stage. (Photo via Nicky Sims/Getty)
What festival beauty trends will you be trying at Coachella? Tell us on Pinterest!