13 All-in-One Palettes to Slay a Festive #MOTD
There are a lot of things to love about the holiday season — family time, festive movies, the frequent use of your OOO auto-responder. But packing your makeup for all that travel can be a tad tricky if you have limited luggage space. How do you choose between a matte statement lid and a fun glittery eye? With the festive all-in-one palettes below, which include eyeshadow, blush, highlighter, and more, you won’t have to narrow down your options.
1. Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Smokey Eye($75): Stick to the basics with Charlotte Tilbury’s face, cheek, and eye palette. You get a bronzer, highlighter, two blushes, and three eyeshadows to help you create a customizable holiday makeup look.
2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Volume 4 ($80): This six-pan palette is stocked with Hourglass’ cult-favorite multi-use powders for a well-lit makeup look whenever, wherever.
3.Sephora Collection Once Upon a Night Blockbuster ($49): For those who want to do the most this holiday season, we present Sephora’s massive collection (“palette” doesn’t really do it justice), complete with everything a makeup lover could want for Christmas — including 78 eyeshadows and a variety of lip glosses, blushes, highlighters, bronzers, brow products, and liners.
4. Too Faced Sugar Peach Wet and Dry Face & Eye Palette ($42): As the name suggests, you can apply these four shimmery face and eye powders wet or dry to vary the intensity. Prepare to sparkle like the peach you are.
5. Kevyn Aucoin The Contour Book Vol 2 ($65): If there’s ever a time to practice your contouring skills, the holidays are it! This streamlined kit features cream and powder contour and highlight options, plus two matte and two shimmer eyeshadows to take you from day to night.
6. Fenty Beauty Killawatt Foil Freestyle Highlighter Palette ($54): When Rihanna gives you permission to cover your entire face in purples, blues, and coppers, who are you to deny her? Use these metallic powders on your eyes and cheeks to glow like a disco ball from now through New Year’s Eve.
7. PÜR Celebrate Your Selfie ‘Sweet 16’ Collectors Set ($49): For the woman who wants options, this palette features pull-out drawers with blush, highlighter, mascara, lip gloss, and false lashes, in addition to 16 shimmer, glitter, and matte eyeshadows, for full-faced glam.
8. Makeup Revolution x The Emily Edit The Needs Face & Eye Palette ($15): YouTuber Emily Noel collaborated with Makeup Revolution on an affordable collection of eyeshadows and face powders that work for any occasion.
9. Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye & Cheek Palette ($39): Packed with two blushes and five eyeshadows, this pretty in pink palette will have you looking like the belle of the ball in no time.
10. Tom Ford Soleil Eye and Cheek Palette ($155): Tom Ford’s version of a face and eye palette comes in warm and cool options to suit your mood — and your undertones. With a blush, highlighter, and four eyeshadows in one carry-all case, you have dozens of beauty combos waiting to be discovered.
11. Tarte Pineapple of My Eye Collector’s Set ($59): Dream of sunnier days ahead with Tarte’s pineapple-themed holiday set. It comes with everything you need to keep yourself warm all year round, like 24 bright and neutral eyeshadows, four cheek products, eyeliner, and mascara.
12. Kat Von D Fetish Blush + Highlighter Palette ($43): The holiday season is all about the highlight, and this Kat Von D palette contains three beautiful metallic ones, plus coordinating Everlasting Blushes to really add a pop of color.
13. Avon Holiday Makeup Spectacular Blockbuster ($15): Talk about a steal! For just $15 you get 66 colorful eyeshadows, as well as cheek products, lip glosses, applicators, and a huge mirror to help put them all to good use.
Show us your holiday makeup @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.