Forget those predictable apples, peaches, and pears. Instead, take a sweet trip down fig lane as we indulge in the complexity of the Asian fruit. Whether they’re in season or canned, these deep purple beauties are good as a dessert, entree, or a drink. Don’t believe us? Just feast your eyes on these 10 fancy fig cocktail recipes, and while you’re at it, try some too.
1. Fig and Honey Cocktail: No girls’ night is complete without a signature cocktail. This drink is the recipe for laughter and good times. It’s colorful and sweet, made with fig puree, vodka, and a splash of ginger ale. (via Savor Home)
2. Fig Raspberry Syrup Cocktail: There’s no shame in our game. If we saw these beautiful libations waiting for us at a gathering, you wouldn’t see our hands empty the entire event. Crisp white wine adds floral notes to the fruity cocktail. (via Dine x Design)
3. Fig, Honey, Thyme, and Prosecco Smash: Elderflower liquor gives this smash of ripe plums and figs its unique taste, and the Prosecco adds the bubbles. (via Half Baked Harvest)
4. Sexy Fig and Lemon Fizz: Fitting name, wouldn’t you say? We love how the sweet figs contrast with the tang of bright yellow lemons. Club soda gives it the fizzy nature that you’re going to absolutely *love.* (via My Diary of Us)
5. Rosemary, Fig, Date, and Tequila Smash: Two words: date tequila! You read that right. The two ingredients marry incredibly well to make a complex flavor of savory and sweet deliciousness. (via Cali Girl Cooking)
6. Sparkling Fig and Honey Cocktail: Pop the bubbly, because this cocktail is getting a heavy pour of Champagne. Aromatic thyme adds to a sweet fig and honey combination that we’re clearly obsessed with, but can you blame us? (via Hello Glow )
7. Fresh Fig Margarita: When you sip this one, take in the subtle lavender flavor from the buds that are infused into the fig syrup. (via A Cookie Named Desire)
8. The Golden Ladder: This cocktail is pretty in pink, and we have to say it’s tasty too. Muddle away those fresh figs; add a dash of bitters, lemon juice, honey, and one egg white. Trust us: The taste is no laughing matter. (via SF Girl)
9. Mediterranean Mule: How does sweet fig vodka, tart limoncello, and spicy ginger beer sound splashed over chunks of ice in a big cup? Yeah, we think so too. (via OMG Food)
10. Fig and Honey Cocktail: Fresh figs are the *star* of this cocktail and, to make it even more interesting, a different clear is added: gin. It’s sweet with a subtle bite that’s going to make you want to shake up another one every weekend. (via The Brave Life)
For more inspiration for fruity cocktails, follow us on Pinterest!