12 Clever Recipes to Use Leftover Egg Whites
If you do any amount of baking, it's only natural that you'll end up with a few extra egg whites on hand now and again. While we're big fans of putting them to use in gorgeous pavlovas, heavenly angel food cakes, to-die-for macarons and crisp meringue, those are just four of the many terrific ways out there to use them up. Enjoy this collection of 11 clever egg white recipes.
- 1 1/2 ounces Spring 44 Gin
- 1 1/2 ounces rosé
- 2 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce lavender syrup
- 1 egg white
- San Pellegrino Prickly Pear & Orange soda, to fill
- rose petals and rose buds, to garnish
- Add gin, rosé, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, lavender syrup, and egg white into shaking tin; dry shake for 7 seconds then add ice.
- Shake for 5 seconds and strain into a collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with prickly pear soda until foam is 1/2 inch above glass, then garnish with two rose petals and 2 rosebuds.
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe inspo!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 25 Reasons Why You Need to Try Aquafaba, the Latest Pinterest ... ›
- 21 Healthy Breakfast Ideas for the Morning After T-Day - Brit + Co ›
- Always Spiced, Sometimes Spiked: 25 Creative Eggnog Recipes ... ›
- 14 Refreshing Cocktail Recipes to Enjoy Before Five O'Clock - Brit + ... ›
- 15 Egg-Free, Protein-Packed Breakfasts to Start Your Day Off Right ... ›
- 20 Breakfast Bowl Recipes to Jump-Start Your Morning - Brit + Co ›
- 3 Protein-Packed Pancake Recipes to Start Your Day Off Healthy ... ›
- 10 Egg Recipes that Will Make You Skip the Snooze Button - Brit + Co ›
- 16 Creative Ways to Use Up All of Those Leftover Hard Boiled Eggs ... ›
- 11 Reasons You Should Add Egg Whites to Your Cocktails - Brit + Co ›
- This Is the Fluffiest Egg Omelette Recipe Ever Made - Brit + Co ›