For a lady who loves her beauty products, there’s just never enough ways to get your daily dose of all things skincare, haircare, and makeup. You scroll through Instagram to see what products your fave brands are releasing, binge-watch YouTube beauty videos, and receive just about every newsletter that’s out there. But, there is no better way to scratch your beauty itch than with an app. From learning how to perfect your selfie to trying out faux lashes before you purchase, these makeup apps are dying to be downloaded.
1. L’Oreal Paris Makeup Genius: Test out your next drugstore beauty obsessions with this service that harnesses the power of Hollywood studio effects to create uber lifelike renderings of the latest makeup trends. Play with styles curated by some of your favorite pros to get an instant glam sesh minus the price tag.
2. Battington: Known for their incredible 100-percent handmade, silk lashes, Battington has now made it possible for you to virtually try on pairs before you buy. You can also take advantage of the app’s instructional videos to help you apply false lashes like a pro.
3. Klara Medical Communication: For those moments when you want to get a faster yet still professional opinion on any skin issue, and a derm appointment is weeks away, Klara is your new BFF. The download allows you to communicate directly with professionals in a timely manner so you can get to the bottom of plaguing skin concerns in between doctor visits.
4. Sephora: The beauty mecca is making our lives just a little bit easier thanks to this handy app that offers everything from reviews and tutorials to virtual try-ons and on-the-go buying. You can also use it to keep track of all things related to being a Beauty Insider, like your points, rewards, and upcoming coupons and events.
5. Beautylish: They’re one of the top sources for discovering new makeup looks, trends, and tips, so it’s no wonder why Beautylish made this sweet little app. Browse forums to see what fellow enthusiasts have to say about products, shop different brands like MAC, NARS, and Urban Decay, and even see inspo that other users have uploaded.