12 Beauty Hacks for Fuller Lips
We all dream of fabulously full flappers. No matter how many sleepovers we’ve been to, or how many beauty hacks we’ve exchanged, we have yet to find the most tried and true methods to get all Angelina Jolie up in here… until now. Whether you’re going for the plump and nude lip look or you want to stop traffic with those glossy, hot pink lips, we’ve got 12 essential beauty tips for you. Throw on some Sir Mix-A-Lot and get to plumpin’ with these 12 beauty hacks.
1. Exfoliate With Cinnamon: This two-trick pony removes dry, dead skin off your lips while cinnamon gets things moving, delivering a double whammy of circulation. Prepare to plump. (via All Women Stalk)
5. Finishing Touch: You’ve got your cupid’s bow shaped to perfection and your nude in just the right shade. The last step? Finish the job with a plumping formula. Make sure that top coat has a touch of shine and sass. (via The Fashion Spot)
7. Get Glossy: It’s all smoke and mirrors on this one, ladies. Keep it reflective in order to create that larger-than-life illusion. Wanna go bigger? Say “heck no” to matte. (via Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily)
8. Get Kylie Jenner’s Overdrawn Lips Without Looking Crazy: Remember when overdrawing your lips was totally ’90s? Kylie Jenner brought it back, full on Kardashian style. (via XO Vain)
10. Lip Vacuums: Oh, they’re real. The results are still up for the jury to decide, but we can’t think of a quirkier way to get our plump on. Be the first kid on the block with this conversation piece. (via Breakfast With Audrey)
12. DuWop Lip Venom ($16): When in doubt, reach for the classics. Not every lady wants to put venom on her lips, but those who do will never look back.
What’s your favorite way to plump? Share your tips below!
Scene: It's a few days before Thanksgiving and you've just found out you're hosting your pod's Friendsgiving, kids and all — help! Well, you've come to the right place because together with Camp by Walmart, we're showing you how to put together a beautiful DIY Thanksgiving tablescape in a few easy-to-recreate steps. Even the kids can get in on the fun as you learn how to design pumpkin-printed placemats or a glittering table runner in this choose-your-own-adventure crafting video. Head on over to Camp by Walmart to watch it now.