20 Fab Floral Arrangements to Make for Your Next Event
Ever since Flower Arranging Made Easy debuted as one of our e-classes, we’ve been madly Pinning photos of gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. There are just so many options when it comes to colors and styles no matter what you’re planning. We’ve rounded up 20 of our favorite floral arrangements to inspire you before your next event.
2. Succulent: To say that we’re obsessed with succulents is a bit of an understatement. We’ve made succulent crowns, succulent hanging planters and even succulent sand art. So yeah, we’re all about this centerpiece. (via 100 Layer Cake)
4. Rainbow Flowers: Here’s another fun floral color play — how they snuck the green in there is just genius. (via One Charming Party)
6. Foraged Floral Arrangement: Not all of us have pretty peonies or ranunculus at our disposal, but if you forage around enough near your home or office, we bet you’ll find beautiful blooms and greenery that will come together to make a very natural, understated bouquet. (via Style Me Pretty)
14. Wooden Box Bouquet: The neutral color combination of the magnolia, tulips, ranunculus, anemones, sweet peas, roses, rosemary and jasmine vine is enough to make us swoon, but we also love the way everything just sort of lazily droops over the sides of this dark wooden box. (via 100 Layer Cake)
16. Flowers + Feathers: There are a lot of things to love about this tablescape — the moss table runner, the succulents in the copper pot and the simple, foraged bouquet with feathers. Yeah… feathers. Pretty amazing. (via Ruffled)
20. Dark Florals: We tend to associate flowers with spring and summer, and fall with pumpkins and corn. But these deep-hued beauties prove that there are plenty of dark florals for fall and winter events. (via Wedding Chicks)
Have you taken our Flower Arranging Made Easy class yet? Be sure to follow instructors Christina and Rhiannon on Instagram (@farmgirlflowers) for even more floral inspiration!