20 Fab Floral Arrangements to Make for Your Next Event
Ever since Flower Arranging Made Easy debuted as one of our e-classes, we’ve been madly Pinning photos of gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. There are just so many options when it comes to colors and styles no matter what you’re planning. We’ve rounded up 20 of our favorite floral arrangements to inspire you before your next event.
2. Succulent: To say that we’re obsessed with succulents is a bit of an understatement. We’ve made succulent crowns, succulent hanging planters and even succulent sand art. So yeah, we’re all about this centerpiece. (via 100 Layer Cake)
6. Foraged Floral Arrangement: Not all of us have pretty peonies or ranunculus at our disposal, but if you forage around enough near your home or office, we bet you’ll find beautiful blooms and greenery that will come together to make a very natural, understated bouquet. (via Style Me Pretty)
14. Wooden Box Bouquet: The neutral color combination of the magnolia, tulips, ranunculus, anemones, sweet peas, roses, rosemary and jasmine vine is enough to make us swoon, but we also love the way everything just sort of lazily droops over the sides of this dark wooden box. (via 100 Layer Cake)
16. Flowers + Feathers: There are a lot of things to love about this tablescape — the moss table runner, the succulents in the copper pot and the simple, foraged bouquet with feathers. Yeah… feathers. Pretty amazing. (via Ruffled)
20. Dark Florals: We tend to associate flowers with spring and summer, and fall with pumpkins and corn. But these deep-hued beauties prove that there are plenty of dark florals for fall and winter events. (via Wedding Chicks)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)