14 Llama-zing Gifts for Anyone Who Loves Llamas
Have you herd? Llamas are having a moment right now. Forgive the pun, but it’s true. These gentle creatures are popping up on prints in all your favorite fashion boutiques and inspiring new ways to decorate your home. And it’s no wonder. Llamas are adorable, they’re quirky, and, in design at least, they’re somehow unexpected too. With these amazing, llama-inspired goods, you’ll sate even the most obsessive fans.
1. Anthropologie Mountain Llama Doormat ($42): Dirty floors are no prob-llama now that your guests have this delightful doormat to step upon.
2. West Elm Llama Planter ($49+): These simple pots are wonderfully minimal to suit your fine tastes but also add a bit of whimsy that only llamas can provide.
3. Blabla Llama Mobile ($56): Have a friend with a little bundle of joy on the way? Llamas are gentle animals that are ideal for decorating any baby’s room, especially if you or your friend is looking to raise a little world traveler.
4. Urban Outfitters Llamas Sheet Set ($99+): Why count sheep when you can be counting llamas? With these super-soft sheets, you can drift off to dreamland with your favorite pack animals by your side.
5. Anthropologie Llama Growth Chart ($68): This helpful llama will stop you from marking up your walls as you mark your kid’s height and growth.
6. Emily J. Design Llama Stud Earrings ($24): If you’re looking for a way to express your llama love in a subtle way, look no further than these simple studs.
7. Herd It All Before Llama String Lights ($15): Can you say, “fa-la-la-la-llaama?” Llama lights are festive all year round!
8. Peaceful Creature Graphic Tee ($25): Let the llama’s serene smile soothe you whenever you wear it, whether it’s to yoga, weekend brunch, or just hanging around the house.
9. Kitsch’n Glam Llama Measuring Cup Set ($23): Measure your sugars and flours with this trusty animal by your side. These sweet, ceramic measuring cups stack together to make a long-necked, lovely llama that you’ll want to keep on display even when you’re not baking.
10. Anthropologie Fuzzy Llama Backpack ($68): What better way to honor this beloved pack animal than with a backpack? Keep all of your essentials in this fuzzy bag, complete with soft llama ears that we dare you not to touch.
11. Urban Outfitters Huggable Llama Cooling + Heating Pad ($29): Soothe aches and pains or stay warm during cold winter nights with this huggable plushie that also works as a heating pad.
12. Anthropologie Llama Kerchief Scarf ($28): Add some llama drama to your wardrobe. A sleek scarf is a great way to accessorize an everyday ensemble. And this silky one printed with llamas is sure to grab some attention too.
13. Ideas by Arianna ‘¿Cómo te llamas?’ Mug ($29): The phrase “cómo te llamas” actually has nothing to do with llamas — in Spanish it actually means “what is your name” — but puns are fun and so is this graphic printed mug.
14. World Market Gold Llama Accent Lamp Base ($29): Add some warmth and personality to any room by switching on this distinguished llama lamp.
Do you have any recommendations for llama-loving products? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.