11 Sharp Gifts for People Who Can’t Get Enough Cacti
Some people love avocados, some people love pineapples, and some people can’t get enough succulents. The cactus trend has been around for years now, and it’s showing no signs of stopping. And frankly, we like it that way. Because even though you’d never want to hug a cactus, you probably still love to see them in your wardrobe, in your home, in your beauty products, and all over your accessories. There’s just something about this desert plant that we can’t get enough of. So, if you or someone in your life is feeling a little *prickly,* one of these quirky cactus gifts is sure to brighten their mood.
1. Windowsill Whimsy Cactus Earring Set ($19): Poke these delightful cactus earrings in and you instantly have a wardrobe conversation piece.
2. Flber Black Cactus Tapestry Headboard ($15): Cacti may not be soft, but this headboard tapestry sure is. Plus, it adds a little Southwestern flair to your room.
3. Casetify Cactus iPhone Case ($45): Nothing says, “Keep your hands off my phone” like a sharp-looking cactus case. Of course, that won’t stop everyone from telling you how cute your phone looks now.
4. Inspired Idealist Button-Up Top ($45): Plant moms can truly appreciate this petite cactus print top. It makes the ideal outfit for picking up new succulents to add to your garden.
5. Spine by Me Cactus Lamp ($19): Some desert style may be just what you need to spice up the lighting in your home. This teeny saguaro lamp makes a beautiful and charming piece of home decor.
6. One Hundred 80 Degrees Succulent Storage Ceramic Container Set ($30): Bobby pins, buttons, jewelry, or even tiny candies look so much more *succulent* when you put them in one of these ceramic cactus containers.
7. One Hundred 80 Degrees So Succulent Cactus Mug ($12): They say water from a cactus is incredibly hydrating, so it only makes sense to consume your favorite drink from this cactus mug. While it may not actually hydrate you like cactus water, depending on your bevvie, this mug will still be a delightful part of your morning.
8. Fantastic Cos Cartoon Cactus Women’s No Show Socks ($13, Pack of 5): Nothing puts a pep in your step like a cactus. No, we’re not talking about shoving a real saguaro in your shoe (ouch!), we’re talking about accessorizing your outfit with these impossibly cute socks.
9. One Hundred 80 Degrees Save Room for Desert Cactus Shaker Set ($15): Add a little whimsy to your table with these little cacti salt and pepper shakers. They’re sure to add a little kick to your meal.
10. Kikkerland Cactus Pillow ($22): Don’t worry, this is the one cactus you’re totally safe to hug. Give your couch a dash of desert pizzazz with this lumbar pillow.
11. Wanxing Cactus Ballpoint Pen Set ($12, Pack of 6): Feeling a little spikey? A little journal therapy might be a good activity, but you need the right pens. Write out your thoughts, feelings, and to-do lists with these cactus-shaped ballpoints.
Do you have any recommendations for cacti goods? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.