12 Gifts for People Who Love Butterflies
Butterflies have finally fluttered their way back into our hearts: printed on our clothes, pinned in our hair, and emblazoned on our new spring decor. Of course, for some of us ’90s kids, butterflies never went out of style, but we digress. We’re just happy that the world is looking at happy, colorful, bubbly butterflies again for everything from fashion to home design just in time for spring. And chances are, you probably know someone who is ready to come out of their cocoon and share their obsession with butterflies with the world. We say, let them fly.
1. ModCloth Easily Adored Knit Dress ($69): Imagine twirling in this stylish dress decorated with beautiful butterflies. It’s almost enough to make us want to find a field of wildflowers to frolic in right now.
2. Flutter Butterfly Hair Clip Set ($4): Of course, no butterfly lover is complete without a set of butterfly clips to truly celebrate their ’90s nostalgia. Slips these babies into your hair and turn on some Nickelodeon, stat.
3. Evve Milano Verona Love Satchel ($198): The new season means it’s time for a new bag. What better way to ring in spring than with this pretty satchel adorned with butterflies and flowers?
4. Soludos x Baobap Butterflies Embroidered Mule ($99): It’s time to put a little spring in your step. These intricate, handmade slides are embellished with beaded butterflies that are guaranteed to stop anyone in their tracks as soon as they see them.
5. Urban Outfitters Butterfly String Lights ($20): Turn your room into your own private butterfly sanctuary. Add some light and color with this string of twinkly lights — with the added bonus of little butterflies on it too.
6. Sincerest Form of Fluttery Top ($49): A fluttery top is just what any butterfly-obsessive needs to make their wardrobe complete. This flowy blouse looks like you’ve been swarmed with gorgeous little insects in a botanical garden. We’re jealous.
7. Serpui Marie Roxie Butterfly Box Clutch ($688): Take this clutch with you to your next formal event and everyone will be asking you, “Where. Did. You. Get. That. Bag?” The shiny, iridescent mosaic is a charming complement to the butterfly design, making this bag an irresistible find.
8. Everyone Wings Earrings ($12): Butterfly lover, we want you to spread your wings and fly away. But if you don’t have wings, settle for these little, gold earrings that look like Monarch butterflies.
9. Urban Outfitters Butterflies Bandana ($12): The rainy days of spring are coming, so it’s good to have a cute bandana decorated with your favorite insects on hand to keep your hair in check.
10. Tranquil Trinket Metal Stretch Belt ($19): Embellish your look with your favorite, delicate insect. This gold belt is guaranteed to make any simple outfit look downright divine.
11. RainStoppers Color Changing Umbrella ($22): Splashing in the rain was never as much fun as when butterflies were involved. And to make your spring rain even more magical, the butterflies on this umbrella change color when they get wet.
12. Urban Outfitters Butterfly Pint Glass ($8): Meet your new go-to drinkware. Feel free to grab a beer, but make it pretty with this butterfly decorated pint glass.
RELATED: ‘90s Butterfly Prints Are Back, Baby
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.