11 Gold Items to Bring Bling to Your Home and Wardrobe
Is glitter your favorite color? You’re not alone. As any Spanish explorer, Olympic athlete or Kanye West will tell you, gold has been the most highly sought after prize for pretty much ever. Also, we may or may not have thrown a Gold Week last year. People will go to great lengths to get their hands on it, but lucky for you, we’ve made it easier than ever. Scour these gold treasures from the Brit + Co Shop that will make the ultimate gift.
1. Handwritten Initial Necklace ($74): These initial pendants are simple, personal and completely elegant. They’re perfectly sweet for moms, daughters and friends, and they’re available in rose gold too.
2. Cocktail Shaker Set ($52): Is it just us, or does this cocktail shaker belong at a Gatsby party?
3. Chardonnay, Saves the Day ($35): Gold and white, just like you and your Chardonnay, are a match made in heaven. Tell it to the world!
4. 3D Printed Sun Bottle Opener ($72): 3D printers have done a lot for us so far, but now that they’re helping us open our drinks with 24K gold bottle openers, we’d really like to high-five one.
5. Metallic Gold Pineapple Pillow ($60): Party on a pillow… there’s no other way to describe this.
6. UXO Wrist Cuff ($92): Amp up your arm candy with this simple gold wrist cuff.
7. Mini Minc Foil Applicator and Starter Kit ($80): Leave no party invite un-shimmered! Give this to your favorite crafter so they can start FOILING ALL THE THINGS.
8. Mountain Necklace ($48): A ghostly elegant silhouette of a mountain range made from 14K gold or silver, this necklace is truly a reminder of strength and natural beauty.
9. Siren Ring ($45): Aptly named the Siren Ring, this dainty hammered gold wrap-around ring is distractingly beautiful.
10. Gold Dot Carryall Tote ($48): This leather-and-gold number has a classic, retro look, and we’re having a hard time finding an outfit it doesn’t match.
Which of these gifts takes the gold medal? Cast your vote in the comments below.