Bling It On With 20 Shining Pieces of Gold Wall Art
By now you know we’re pretty big fans of gold decor; from gold leaf, canvas art and gold thumbtacks we’ve given you lots of DIY inspiration for gold wall art. Whether you’re looking for a piece to fill space in your gallery wall or just want a simple print to spruce up your workspace, we’ve got you covered with these 20 gold foil prints that can add a statement piece to your room without breaking the bank.
2. Gilded Animal Prints ($48): With each print only eight square inches, we definitely think we need all four.
3. Nautical Wall Art ($25): Head under the sea for some lovely golden coral pieces of art.
4. Love and Be Loved ($17): Show some love with this gold heart print.
5. Love Lettering ($9): Love is all you need after all.
6. Cross-Stitch Heart ($11): XOXO, we love you gold foil.
7. La Pina ($28): Celebrating one of our favorite fruits, this simple print will definitely spruce up your space.
8. Good Vibes ($5): Get your retro on with this surf-inspired typographic print.
9. Seashells Beach Decor ($9): Channel your inner mermaid with these elegant gold shell sketches.
10. Circle Elements ($12): These intricate designs look a little gothic, a little vintage and a lot of glam.
12. Bee Humble ($10): This bumblebee is just too cute.
13. Polka Dots ($33): The gold details really makes the color pop in this graphic print.
15. Love Arrows ($9): We’re always down for some geometry, especially when the angles are gilded.
16. La Lune ($9): Hang this print by your bed for sweetly golden dreams.
17. You Me Oui ($15): Wouldn’t this be a perfect gift for a newly (or longtime) married couple?
18. Eat Sleep Create ($5): Ombre lettering makes this simple print pretty darn perfect.
19. Directions ($33): We love the addition of gold foil in these colorful chevron arrows.
20. Home Is Where The Heart Is ($50): Show your state some pride with this hand-leafed, gold-hearted graphic.
Will you be adding any gold art to your walls? Let us know in the comments below!
Getting the word out about your brand takes time, drive, and ingenuity. And it doesn't come easy for many entrepreneurs. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're chatting with Selfmade alum Taylor Morgan McPherson, founder of Sustainable Sparkle Bar, about ways in which she scored press as a solo startup brand and what she learned from Selfmade to take her brand marketing up a notch.
B + C: How did you know Sustainable Sparkle Bar was your business to start?
Glitter has always been my thing, so when I started my event company I decided to make it my niche. I started telling people I threw glitter-themed parties where people would get sparkled with glitter body art and makeup. Six months after that I applied to my first festival and to work with SUR restaurant in West Hollywood.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
I honestly can't say that I've had a specific strategy that I've followed when it comes to getting my business off the ground. I have a PR background so I was just constantly pitching new business and posting on social media.
B + C: What's the biggest challenge you face as a small business owner?
I would say creating a stable income and revenue stream. With a seasonal, event-based business it can be very up and down.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
The relationships I made and the push to start an email database.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I love what I do and I believe in myself 100%. Staying motivated isn't the hard part. Pushing myself to do the work and staying accountable is the hard part.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip? Do you use any apps that help you manage your business?
I keep multiple to-do lists, hand-written and digital. I also tell clients and partners that I will have something to them by a certain time or day so I have to stick to it.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Just do it, take the leap. And don't worry about what anyone else says to thinks.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Issa Rae, I'm so inspired by everything that she's created being a creative and a black woman. It's my dream to have my own show one day based on my life and where I give advice and talk about the world. She's doing it and making people laugh and giving people joy. And it's based in LA. Watching Insecure only further cemented my dreams of wanting to live in LA.
B + C: How did you hear about the Office Depot scholarship?
One of my friends that I met through Camp No Counselors saw an IG ad for it and nominated me.
B + C: What has receiving the scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start/grow your business?
It's completely helped me level up and take my business to another level. Selfmade helped me host my first virtual event and taught me how to set up my website to sell tickets to events and get RSVPs.
B + C: How have Office Depot services or products helped you accomplish more in your business?
I got new cards to send in all of my orders with my discount code on them. I also bought a really cool 4K camera that I now use for my social media.
Let Office Depot OfficeMax help you stand out in the crowd. From signs, posters & banners to promote your business, to marketing materials to keep your customers informed, Office Depot OfficeMax offers a full suite of business services & solutions to help you & your business get noticed.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.