Bling It On With 20 Shining Pieces of Gold Wall Art
By now you know we’re pretty big fans of gold decor; from gold leaf, canvas art and gold thumbtacks we’ve given you lots of DIY inspiration for gold wall art. Whether you’re looking for a piece to fill space in your gallery wall or just want a simple print to spruce up your workspace, we’ve got you covered with these 20 gold foil prints that can add a statement piece to your room without breaking the bank.
2. Gilded Animal Prints ($48): With each print only eight square inches, we definitely think we need all four.
3. Nautical Wall Art ($25): Head under the sea for some lovely golden coral pieces of art.
4. Love and Be Loved ($17): Show some love with this gold heart print.
5. Love Lettering ($9): Love is all you need after all.
6. Cross-Stitch Heart ($11): XOXO, we love you gold foil.
7. La Pina ($28): Celebrating one of our favorite fruits, this simple print will definitely spruce up your space.
8. Good Vibes ($5): Get your retro on with this surf-inspired typographic print.
9. Seashells Beach Decor ($9): Channel your inner mermaid with these elegant gold shell sketches.
10. Circle Elements ($12): These intricate designs look a little gothic, a little vintage and a lot of glam.
12. Bee Humble ($10): This bumblebee is just too cute.
13. Polka Dots ($33): The gold details really makes the color pop in this graphic print.
15. Love Arrows ($9): We’re always down for some geometry, especially when the angles are gilded.
16. La Lune ($9): Hang this print by your bed for sweetly golden dreams.
17. You Me Oui ($15): Wouldn’t this be a perfect gift for a newly (or longtime) married couple?
18. Eat Sleep Create ($5): Ombre lettering makes this simple print pretty darn perfect.
19. Directions ($33): We love the addition of gold foil in these colorful chevron arrows.
20. Home Is Where The Heart Is ($50): Show your state some pride with this hand-leafed, gold-hearted graphic.
Will you be adding any gold art to your walls? Let us know in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!