Bling It On With 20 Shining Pieces of Gold Wall Art
By now you know we’re pretty big fans of gold decor; from gold leaf, canvas art and gold thumbtacks we’ve given you lots of DIY inspiration for gold wall art. Whether you’re looking for a piece to fill space in your gallery wall or just want a simple print to spruce up your workspace, we’ve got you covered with these 20 gold foil prints that can add a statement piece to your room without breaking the bank.
2. Gilded Animal Prints ($48): With each print only eight square inches, we definitely think we need all four.
3. Nautical Wall Art ($25): Head under the sea for some lovely golden coral pieces of art.
4. Love and Be Loved ($17): Show some love with this gold heart print.
5. Love Lettering ($9): Love is all you need after all.
6. Cross-Stitch Heart ($11): XOXO, we love you gold foil.
7. La Pina ($28): Celebrating one of our favorite fruits, this simple print will definitely spruce up your space.
8. Good Vibes ($5): Get your retro on with this surf-inspired typographic print.
9. Seashells Beach Decor ($9): Channel your inner mermaid with these elegant gold shell sketches.
10. Circle Elements ($12): These intricate designs look a little gothic, a little vintage and a lot of glam.
12. Bee Humble ($10): This bumblebee is just too cute.
13. Polka Dots ($33): The gold details really makes the color pop in this graphic print.
15. Love Arrows ($9): We’re always down for some geometry, especially when the angles are gilded.
16. La Lune ($9): Hang this print by your bed for sweetly golden dreams.
17. You Me Oui ($15): Wouldn’t this be a perfect gift for a newly (or longtime) married couple?
18. Eat Sleep Create ($5): Ombre lettering makes this simple print pretty darn perfect.
19. Directions ($33): We love the addition of gold foil in these colorful chevron arrows.
20. Home Is Where The Heart Is ($50): Show your state some pride with this hand-leafed, gold-hearted graphic.
Will you be adding any gold art to your walls? Let us know in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.