Presenting Brit Kits Golden Tickets!!
Calling all Brit Kits subscribers! You’re gonna wanna pay attention to this one, because we’ve got an outrageously awesome surprise for you. We’re now at our 5th month of Brit Kits, and we’d like to say thank you to all of our loyal subscribers with an extra special little something.
Like good old Willy Wonka and his chocolate factory, we’re all about encouraging folks to be more creative, whether in the kitchen, craft room, or on the computer. With that in mind, we’re pumped to introduce Brit Kits Golden Tickets! Each month, a few lucky Brit Kits subscribers will open their kit to find a shiny Golden Ticket.
This month’s Golden Ticket is all about getting crafty in the kitchen. The subject material? Pizza!! We’ve teamed up with Sur La Table to create the ultimate pizza kit, for budding pizzaiolos and master chefs alike (valued at $94.80).
If you win one of this month’s 5 Golden Tickets, you’ll receive the following 5 items:
1. Perfect Pizza Flour Blend: The perfect pizza starts with the perfect flour. This blend of unbleached all-purpose flour and durum flour works for chewy or crispy pizza crust, and is sure to always rise.
2. Pizza Mitt: Keep your hands safe while handling piping hot pizza and pans on the grill and in the oven. This mitt is heat resistant up to 475 degrees F, making it awesome for all those baking experiments as well.
3. Scizza Pizza Scissors: Over the whole rotating pizza cutter scene? Us too. These pizza scissors ensure the perfect slice, and work wonders with pastry dough too.
4. Rectangular Pizza Stone: Bring brick oven taste into your regular old oven with this terrific pizza stone. The stone eliminates hot spots while cooking and is sure to get you crusts that come out of the oven looking picture perfect.
5. Scarpetta Pizza Sauce: Boasting fresh-from-the-garden flavor, Scarpetta pizza sauce is good enough to eat with a spoon!
As Wonka himself said, “There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination.” With that in mind, here are some of our favorite pizza-inspired creations from the Brit + Co. archive.
1. Pizza Cone: It’s pizza… in a cone! You can thank the crescent roll for this handheld bit of deliciousness.
2. Football Field Flatbread: Football season might be over but you can still turn a piece of flatbread into a festive field of broccoli, mozzarella, cream cheese, and marinara.
3. Thanksgiving Flatbread: You don’t have to wait for Thanksgiving to make this turkey-inspired flatbread. Pile turkey, sweet potatoes, green beans, and cranberry sauce onto any readymade or homemade crust.
4. Mini Deep Dish Pizzas: Perhaps one of our favorite uses of a muffin pan yet, these mini deep dish pizzas
5. Pizza Dip: Pizza in dip form? This will definitely make you the star of your next potluck.
6. Pizza from a Can: In this video, we teach our old friend Brett Wise how to make pizza entirely from ingredients that come in a can.
For those of you who have no idea what Brit Kits are, it’s time to get in the know! Brit Kits are fun and creative DIY projects delivered to your door each month. Perfect for budding DIYers and well-versed crafters alike, each kit includes materials, easy-to-follow instructions,and surprise goodies every month. Best of all, every project can be completed in 30 minutes or less. If you haven’t already subscribed, get on it!
Thanks again to all of you awesome subscribers — now fingers crossed you get one of these pizza-tastic golden tickets!!