I think we can all agree that cheese turns pretty much any meal into a winner. I mean, have you ever met a grilled cheese you didn’t like? And mac and cheese is always a treat, especially when it’s homemade. But mozzarella, whether melted on pizzas or eaten in a salad, stands above the rest, especially when fresh. These 15 mozzarella recipes will rescue you from boring dinners for good.
1. Chicken, Pesto, and Mozzarella Panini: Fresh mozzarella, gooey and melted, is the glue that holds this panini together. It adds a milky richness to the pesto, chicken, and tomato stuffed inside. (via Kitchen Swagger)
3. Baked, Stuffed Chicken Breast: Juicy baked chicken breasts are anything but boring when stuffed which such flavorful ingredients. There’s roasted red pepper, basil, and mozzarella to keep things interesting. (via iFoodBlogger)
4. One-Pot Baked Roasted Red Pepper Pasta: Semi-homemade roasted red pepper sauce is easier to make than you might think. Along with fresh mozzarella, it makes this weeknight-friendly pasta dish a must-try. (via Spill the Greens)
5. Pepperoni Pizza Sliders: Faster than ordering a pizza for delivery, these pepperoni and mozzarella sliders are great for a crowd. Just assemble and bake for a quick and satisfying dinner. (via Countryside Cravings)
6. Italian Meatball Hero Sandwich: You’ll want a fluffy roll to soak up the delicious sauce that the meatballs in this sandwich were simmered in. Arugula adds a peppery bite, and milky mozzarella adds the finishing touch. (via Sugar Loves Spices)
7. Balsamic Burgers: Creamy, mild mozzarella helps balance out tangy balsamic vinegar in this recipe. It’s much more exciting than the classic ketchup and mayo your burgers may be used to. (via Our Life Tastes Good)
9. Italian Farro Salad: Grain salads are great for dinner, and hearty grains like farro make for tasty leftovers too. Toss some fresh mozzarella with tuna, tomatoes, olives, and herbs for a quick meal. (via Food in Pixels)
10. Skillet Chicken and Mozzarella: Chicken, marinara, and mozzarella make up a classic trio in this skillet meal. But what makes it different are the chunks of bread sprinkled through the dish to soak up all the delicious flavor. (via 3 Scoops of Sugar)
11. White Pizza With Prosciutto and Blue Cheese: Fresh mozzarella and blue cheese join forces in this white pizza. Salty prosciutto and sweet caramelized onions add tons of flavor. (via Hunger Thirst Play)
12. Broccoli and Mozzarella Gratinata: Here’s a sure-fire way to make eating green veggies more palatable. Bake them along with cherry tomatoes and plenty of mozzarella until tender and covered in melted cheese. (via Art of Natural Living)
13. Tomato, Mozzarella, and Prosciutto Pasta: Served warm or cold, you can’t go wrong with this flavorful pasta. It’s made with tomatoes, mozzarella, prosciutto, and other gourmet ingredients. (via Nourish and Fete)
14. Caprese Pizza: This Caprese pizza makes for a meal that somehow tastes light. Pesto, tomatoes, and basil add a summery freshness to the pie, while fresh mozzarella keeps things feeling slightly decadent. (via The Redhead Baker)
15. Pasta Caprese: Jazz up your usual weeknight pasta with the addition of tomatoes, pesto, and fresh mozzarella. One bite and you’ll see that these ingredients were made to go together. (via Foodtasia)
For more gourmet dinner ideas, follow us on Pinterest.