For those of you who love a more understated beauty, gray is the perfect color to incorporate into your wedding! It’s different, moody (in a good way) and a neutral that goes with every color. We’re sharing our favorite gray wedding details that will do anything but bore your guests. This color looks fantastic when contrasted with bright pops of color or even by itself. Be sure to check out our list of gray-hued beauty inspo if you need to get in the mood.
1. Classically Handsome: Have your groom opt for a dark gray suit to change up the traditional look. Paired with soft pinks and ivories, this look is classic and beautiful. (Event Design: All You Need Is Love Events; Photography: Braedon Photography)
2. Subtle Elegance: Not sure how to make those rental chairs shine? Incorporate subtle color into your ceremony with neutral chair covers. (Event Design: Antonia Christianson Events; Photography: Jen + Ashley Photography)
4. Rustic Glam: Enhance your wooden table with a pops of light gray linen. Then pair them with a soft palette of florals and mercury glass to complete the look. (Event Design: Belle Destination Weddings and Events; Photography: Tamiz Photography)
5. 50 Shades of Cuteness: The littlest people in the wedding party need some love too. Dress your flower girl and ring bearer in varying accents of gray to tie it all together. (Photography: Diane Angel Photography)
6. Muted Foliage: Spruce up your all-white bouquet with neutral, gray-ish foliage for added texture and color. (Floral Design and Photography: Flower Duet)
7. A Dreamy Lounge: It doesn’t get much dreamier than this. To up the luxe factor for your big day, add a romantic lounge area like this one for your guests to enjoy. (Rentals: Found Rentals; Photography: Sally Pinera)
8. Vintage Flair: Neutral tones and copper accents are the perfect pairing for this vintage table decor. We are also loving the white poppies here. (Event Design: GATHER Events; Photography: Jana Williams Photography)
10. Keep It Simple: Neutral gray stationery makes a great canvas for gorgeous calligraphy. While white looks beautiful, a little gold would really make these envelopes pop. (Calligraphy: Laura Hooper Calligraphy)
12. Bright Boutonniere: Pair a gray suit with a colorful boutonniere. Then tie that pop of color into your bouquet and decor accents to seal the deal. (Event Design: Skybox Event Productions; Photography: Tikko Weddings)
13. A Timeless Affair: A soft gray color scheme like this will never go out of style. Just make sure you pair it with a green table runner and plenty of candles for your big night. (Event Design: TOAST Santa Barbara; Photographer: Diana McGregor Photography)
Which of these gray wedding looks is your fave? Share your thoughts in the comments below.