Attention Future Brides: 15 Instagrams to Follow for Major Wedding Inspo
If you just got engaged, chances are you’ve found yourself scouring the web at odd hours of the day looking for wedding inspiration and ideas for your impending nuptials. But why not make life a little easier and have all the great inspiration come to you via Instagram? This visual network is a treasure trove of curated and oh-so-pretty wedding ideas that you’ll flip for. Whether you’re looking for the perfect dress, a cute cake topper or inspiration for a blooming bouquet, Instagram is quite possibly THE perfect place for your next big wedding find. We’ve sifted through the very best wedding experts to bring you these 15 feeds that are must-follows for any new bride.
1. @lovelydetails: Bay Area planner Jacin Fitzgerald is the mastermind behind Lovely Little Details, a boutique event planning, styling and floral design firm. Her Instagram proves that she’s an expert at making weddings look absolutely stunning. We’re head over heels in love with her colorful and whimsical floral creations, and the sweet wedding snaps of her real brides and grooms are sure to make your heart go pitter-patter.
2. @hairandmakeupbysteph: If you’re dreaming of an intricately braided updo or perfectly messy fishtail braid, then you’ll find what you’re looking for on the feed of Hair and Makeup by Steph. This Utah-based beauty expert has tons of creative and impeccably styled hair and makeup looks that just scream wedding. Seriously, your thumbs will get tired from double tapping so many pretty photos!
3. @100_layercake: If you’re looking for hip details and decor ideas from real brides and grooms, you can’t go wrong by following 100 Layer Cake. With some of the most modern and colorful wedding celebrations out there, this blog has all those unique little details you’ve been looking for.
4. @howheasked: If you’re still basking in the glory of your proposal, relive the magic with epic proposal photos and ring selfies on this feed. The sweet and creative real proposals are sure to give you all the good feels. And really, there’s no such thing as too many ring selfies, right?
5. @oncewed: This feed is like a photo journal of weddings lifted straight out of a fairytale. Nearly every single bride looks completely ethereal, and the details from their blog’s real weddings are to die for. It’s really no surprise, given that some of the most acclaimed photographers in the industry frequently feature their work on Once Wed.
6. @brownfoxcalligraphy: There’s something magical about gorgeous calligraphy on a wedding invitation or escort card. Bri of Brown Fox Calligraphy has an Instagram full of behind-the-scenes calligraphy details that she creates for her clients. Check out her feed for perfectly composed and captured shots for all your typography wedding inspo needs.
7. @kristin_ess: Kristin Ess is a co-founder of The Beauty Department and hairstylist to chic celebs like Lauren Conrad, so you knowher Instagram feed is going to be filled to the brim with pretty hair inspiration. From perfectly coiffed updos to swoon-worthy curls, her feed is wedding hair and beauty heaven.
8. @dresstheory: A wedding dress boutique with locations in Seattle, Nashville and San Diego, Dress Theory’s Instagram is almost like a virtual wedding dress shopping experience. Expect to see beautifully crafted shots of gorgeous wedding dresses, racks filled with lace and tulle, engagement ring pics from real brides and even a few shots of brides trying on their dresses.
9. @minted: If you’re looking for gorgeous paper goods or decor ideas for the big day, you really can’t go wrong with Minted’s impeccably curated feed. Featuring the latest stationery from their all-star lineup of indie artists and designers, each photo is elegantly laid out for maximum wedding inspiration.
10. @ryanflynnphoto: Looking for romantic photography with epic backdrops? Then wedding photographer Ryan Flynn’s feed is a must-follow. Located in the Pacific Northwest, Flynn treks all over the region to find jaw-droppingly beautiful scenery to shoot his couples. The result? Pure photographic magic.
11. @weddingpartyapp: A wedding blog filled with unique ideas and practical planning advice for brides-to-be, the Wedding Party’s feed has your daily dose of fun wedding inspiration that you haven’t thought of yet (but will definitely love).
12. @jennaraecakes: If a delicious and beautiful cake is on your list of wedding must-haves, then Jenna Rae Cakes is about to be your new favorite feed. The colorful, stunning snaps of cakes, macarons and cupcakes are the definition of eye candy.
13. @bellabridesmaids: If you’re stumped on bridesmaid dress colors, patterns or styles, then Bella Bridesmaids is your answer for finding the perfect style. As experts on bridal party trends, their stylishly curated pics of real bridesmaids will quickly put an end to the hours you’ve been spending looking for the ultimate dresses.
14. @bhldn: Looking for the latest in wedding style? BHLDN has it. Whether you need accessories, sweet details, bridesmaid dresses or a wedding dress, this brand has an Instagram full of utterly romantic styles that you won’t be able to get enough of.
15. @something_turquoise: Almost every wedding has an element of DIY to it these days (and hey, we’re okay with that!), but it takes a real DIY expert to break down those oh-so-adorable wedding projects you see on Pinterest. Jen Carreiro, the DIY genius behind Something Turquoise, has wedding tutorials galore for everything from cute gift ideas to ceremony backdrops.
What Instagram feeds have you been following for wedding inspiration? Which of our picks are your favorite? Tell us your Insta-faves in the comments!