10 Green Frocks for a Stylish St. Paddy’s (All Under $100!)
Real talk: We love pretty much any excuse to dress on theme, but certain holidays don’t exactly call for ball gowns or costumes. They call for something right in the middle — the perfect party dress. Leave that green Guinness t-shirt at home and step up your St. Paddy’s Day style game with one of these fresh frocks. (Bonus: A bunch of these can totally get reworked for winter holiday style, too!)
1. Deerfield Dot Print Dress ($90): First up, this sweater dress is perfect for the last few weeks of winter. We dig the exposed zipper at the back and blocked stripes at the bottom.
2. Shifting Dears Mint Dress ($40): This minty frock would make for an excellent spring break / St. Patrick’s Day getup. It might be a little short for a mid-March outfit if you’re here in SF but a pair of tights’ll do the trick!
4. Anna Contrast Mini Dress ($97): The Mod Squad called! But for real, this ’60s-inspired mini would only be hotter if this chick moonlighted as a secret agent.
5. Jovonnista Tess Dress with Collar Tips ($66): Cutout shoulders and metallic collar tips? So many features in one prepster chiffon dress.
6. Love Shift Dress in Color Block ($26): More color blocking! This dress is our favorite on the list, and at just $26 bucks, it’s a serious steal.
8. Anchors and Stipes Silk Two Sided Dress ($90): It’s like a mullet in its versatility, but none of it will make you look like Agassi in the ’80s. Oh, except the tennis court hue! :)
9. April, May Suvi Dress ($85): One last color blocked number, for good measure. We love the lines and angles on this modern dress.
10. Lucius Lace Shift ($40): Finally, a little bit of lace by way of Anthropologie! This long-sleeved shift is one that stays evergreen (pun intended) all year round.