I Love You, Man: 15 Gifts for Your Groomsmen
Your man and you are tying the knot… saying yes to forever… making it official. Whatever you call it, congrats! As you dive down the rabbit hole of planning and executing the perfect day, don’t forget the original bromances in your man’s life. These guys agreed to wear whatever you told them to wear, show up whenever you told them to show up and smile through a million gazillion photos. Not to mention, “the boys” will likely be crashing your newlywed nest for occasional pizza and beer nights. Give them something to remember the big day by and say thank you with these keepsake groomsmen gifts.
1. Personalized Money Clip ($100): Sleek and personalized, these money clips are timeless.
2. Shaving Antler Combo ($79): A good gift idea if you have outdoorsy, hunter-types standing with your man on the big day, these gifts let them know you respect their passions. And their beards.
3. Beard Soap Beer Kit ($28): Anything labeled “beer” will grab their attention, but this is a safe gift if you want to make sure they show up sober. And smelling decent.
4. Whiskey Stones ($40): Sophistication in a glass. Cheers!
5. Leather Excursion Travel Case ($120): Maybe your man’s men are a little messy. Help them organize their grooming regimen with this super cool travel case.
6. Dorothy Parker Flask ($27): Trying to keep the reception classy? Make sure the wedding party stays incognito with these stainless steel flasks.
7. Harry’s the Winston Set ($25): Shave for a cause! This gift is crazy affordable, but also does more good than just for the groomsmen: This company gives one percent of their sales and one percent of their time to companies that help prepare people for personal and professional success.
8. Handmade Leather Toiletry Case ($78): Manly and monogramed — what’s not to love?
9. Bow Tie by Fox and Brie ($48): Bow down to the bow ties. Choose one or multiple designs from this Austin-based outfitter.
10. Cufflinks ($60): You’re subjecting the guys to a certain dress code for the big day, but they can still rep their favorite team with a pair of cufflinks like cufflinks.
11. Abingdon Weekender ($200): This is what you’ll want to get them for your weekend-long wedding extravaganza or destination wedding. Their extra time commitment and travel expenses make it worth dishing out a little extra $$$ for the groomsmen gifts.
12. Personalized Leather Wallet ($37): Leather lasts forever, kind of like their bromance.
13. Aesop Athlete Grooming Kit ($120): Sporty dudes? They’ll love this post-gym gem of a gift.
14. Personalized Fishing Lure ($20): When it comes to friends, let the groomsmen know your guy caught the best of the best. Engrave these stainless steel lures with each guy’s initials or a little phrase to say, “Thank you!”
15. Customized Golf Tools ($70 for set of 5): You’ll spend the big day getting ready, but the boys are likely to have a little more time on their hands. Send them out to the golf course in style.
So many manly ideas. What did your groomsmen go home with? Tell us in the comments!