Thank you. Merci beaucoup. Grazie. Gracias. There are plenty of ways to say thank you, but there’s nothing more genuine than showing your gratitude with a stunning, handwritten note (even if your handwriting isn’t art). Sure, you can send an email or even a text, but come on! It’s not the same! Your family, friends and acquaintances will truly appreciate your sincerity when they receive one of these gorgeous greetings via good ol’ fashioned snail mail. Who knows? They may even wanna frame it.
1. Floral Thank You Cards ($18): What’s more genuine than a traditional Scandinavian pattern created with real, live flowers?! Nothing. Well, maybe your heartfelt handwritten note inside would top it. Eight great greetings come in this stunning set.
2. Casual Thank You Card ($6): White foil script printed on kraft paper gives off a casual cool vibe. These lovely letterpressed cards are blank inside but the simple “thank you” on the front says it all… almost.
3. Thank You Cards Set ($20): These hand-illustrated cards make your gratitude look and sound prettier. Printed on vintage letterpresses, this set of six cards includes two of each design, plus their brown paper envelopes.
4. Ink + Blots Thank You Cards ($20): Sigh. If only your penmanship was as good-looking as the lettering displayed on these cards. Made by Quill and Fox, this set of 10 greeting cards has one that is appropriate for every occasion.
5. Thanks a Ton Card ($5): Absolutely adorable? Yep. This handmade thank you card is definitely for those who love a good visual — and a good laugh!
6. Thanks Note Set ($22): We don’t know what’s more darling, the polka dot envelopes or the gold-bordered notes they hold. This sweet set of six was made by the glorious collaboration of Sugar Paper and J. Crew.
7. Everything Cards ($13): From the neon colors to the geometric design, this charming set of letterpress cards will make anyone smile.
8. Thank You Note Cards ($18): Made in the USA, these playful note cards are anything but ordinary. With literal interpretations of “thanks for the support” and “thanks a bunch,” the recipient is sure to get a kick out of your gratitude.
9. Raspberry Thank You Cards ($15): Attention, girly girls. These bright and bold thank you cards have your name written all over them. Well, they will once you buy them and sign your name with love.
10. Thank You for Nothing Cards ($15): This is probably the cutest anti-thank you card we’ve ever seen. Printed in Canada, this set of six is just what every snarky but lovable humanoid needs.
11. Thank You Oh So Much Card ($4): Somehow adding an “oh” before the “so” gives the overused phrase more whimsy and warmth. Delightful hand drawn flowers compliment it perfectly.
12. Thank You Card ($5): Inspired by stamps, this screen printed card with mint accents is a fresh take on a classic. The striking yet simple design makes a bold impact.
13. Thank You Cards ($4): Life isn’t always rainbows and butterflies, but this watercolored set of 10 at least contributes to half the fantasy.
14. Line Flower Thank You Card ($17): You can buy just one of these letterpressed stunners or stock up on a set of six. (We would recommend the latter. #BePrepared)
15. Thank You Circle Card ($5): This screen printed card is vintage-inspired, but it definitely has a clean and modern feel. Black and white striped washi tape not included.
16. Merci Cards ($24): These chic blush-colored notecards with matching envelopes and gold foil polka dots are super stylish. Oui, Oui!
17. Boatloads Thank You Card ($17): This quirky card set has a die-cut window on the front to reveal the clever message inside. And it has cute little boats all over it, so you can’t really go wrong.
18. So Sweet of You Cards ($16): How sweet of them? More like how sweet of you. Do you realize how exciting it will be when the recipient of this card sees a hot pink envelope in their mailbox?
19. Grateful Card ($6): This cheery bright yellow card is so attractive, you’re basically giving away a piece of artwork. They should probably send a thank you note back to you for the awesome thank you note.
20. Midnight Garden Thank You Cards ($18): Colorful and rich, this set of eight cards from Rifle Paper Co. is everything you could want in a thank you card. It has flowers, attractive calligraphy and a blank inside so you can share all your feelings.
21. Letterpress Thanks Cards ($16): How ridiculously good-looking is this card?! Show your appreciation with this textural, letterpressed card or just save them in your desk drawer. They’re almost too nice to give away.
24. Dots + Dyes Card ($4): I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream. While it’s certainly not as tasty as the real thing, it’s definitely healthier. Oh, and they’re made with veggie-based ink. Double healthy!
25. Floral Thank You Card Set ($22): Why settle for one design when you can get three? These pink and yellow charmers will fulfill all your appreciation needs.
26. Watercolor Thank You Card ($7): The warm watercolor accents add an artistic touch. Feeling creative? Try to recreate these sweet notes with a palette of paint and a gold sharpie.
27. Thank You Pennant Card ($5): This indie card was made with hand-mixed neon inks and printed on tree-free paper. Yup, that’s a thing.
28. Merci Card ($8): This gold foil embossed card from Studio Sarah is the perfect way to give credit where credit is due. And it comes complete with an
elephant elegant gray envelope.
How do you say thank you? Share with us in the comments!