15 Workout Bags to Totally Stand Out at the Gym
They say an artist is only as good as their tools, and if you ask us the same could be said of our workouts. Sure, there are plenty of exercises you can do anywhere, but having professional equipment and proper appareldefinitely makes things a whole lot easier. Ensure you have everything you need and more with 15 bags that feature plenty of storage — and style — to go around. Read on for our top standout gym bag picks!
1. Sweaty Betty Bowler Bag ($165): No one will mistake this brightly colored gem for their own boring black bag! With its leather-like feel and vintage vibes, this new-to-Nordstrom UK import ensures your duffel will be the coolest of the bunch.
2. Vooray Roadie 16” Small Gym Bag ($40): With a better-than-four-star review across more than a hundred customers on Amazon, this pretty shoulder bag — which comes in nine colors, including three different floral prints — is a solid gym bet.
3. Nike Gym Club Training Duffel Bag ($35): This durable, water-repellent trainer tote will give you all the drive you need to “just do it” — even when it comes to your most grueling fitness routines.
4. Lululemon Everywhere Duffel 27L ($148): Everybody’s favorite legging brand also makes a pretty solid duffel: Check out this multi-pocketed beauty equipped with everything you could ever want in a gym bag — it even has a heat-resistant space for your post-shower flat iron!
5. Tory Sport Nylon Duffel Bag ($198): This nylon carryall is a minimalist gym-goer’s dream with its clean, sleek blue exterior and easy-to-open patch pockets.
6. Puma Active Training Sports Duffel Bag ($55): If it’s good enough for Selena Gomez, it’s good enough for us! The “Wolves” singer’s athletic brand of choice offers up this colorful design, complete with two-way zip opener, a side shoe compartment, and adjustable straps.
7. Ban.do Work It Out Gym Bag ($35): Get all the motivation you’ll need to muster for your workout in the form of this cheeky cotton duffel, emblazoned with one of seven inspirational sayings: Just imagine encouraging yourself with, “It’s all gonna happen for you,” and “After this we’re getting pizza.”
8. Reebok Premium Pinnacle Grip Bag ($110): Leather detailing keeps this bag looking luxe, while practical details like external storage straps and nets ensure that it’s versatile enough to take from your Pilates class to the hiking trail.
9. Kate Spade New York Large Lane Duffel Bag ($348): So chic as to fool an onlooker into believing it’s a regular everyday tote, this designer bag pulls double duty with serious style.
11. Zella Reflective Nylon Tote Bag ($99): If duffels aren’t your, well, bag, try this Zella reflective nylon tote on for size. It’s still roomy enough to hold your laptop AND your gym shoes, with a detachable shoulder strap and yoga mat holder.
12. Adidas by Stella McCartney Shipshape Gym Bag ($160): Adidas gets high-end with a little help from collaborator McCartney. You’ll get all the functional bells and whistles you’ve come to know and love from the company (think magnetic pockets and removable pouches/straps), plus an added bit of pink panache.
13. Adidas Squad III Duffel Bag ($45): Choose from various colors for this sporty-chic bag, which features a ventilated shoe compartment, an adjustable strap, and plenty of storage.
14. Victoria’s Secret Pink Gym Duffel ($40): This shoulder transporter is so cute you’ll want to carry it even when you’re not hitting the machines. It even comes equipped with a handy front zipper pocket that makes it perfect for grabbing what you need on the go.
15. Marc Jacobs Small Printed Sport Sling ($550): Who says the gym can’t be chic? This sporty drawcord bag will instantly elevate your workout style (and if you time your purchase right, you might even snag it at a significant discount).
Which gym bag is your favorite? Cast your vote @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.